Set your sights high by opening a CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings account! Currently, CIT Bank has some of the best Savings and CD rates in the nation. They are best known for their CD options, and rates are consistently more than 5 times the national average. Right now, you can earn a 1.55% APY rate. That’s over 25X the National Average!
CIT Bank has helped finance some of the world’s biggest dreams. See what CIT Bank can do for yours! For more than 100 years, CIT Group Inc., a Fortune 500 company, has helped drive innovation as a leader in middle-market lending, and financing the retail, energy, healthcare, transportation and technology sectors. Now CIT Bank is putting this experience to work for you, and as an online-only bank, it is accessible to you wherever you go!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$150/$300 Bonus + 1.85% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank CDs||Up to 1.95% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||1.85% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.85% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Premier High Yield Savings Account
- APY Rate: 1.55%
- Availability: Nationwide; Online Only
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Result: None
How to Earn CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Rate
- Open a Premier High Yield Savings Account from CIT Bank with $100 opening deposit
- Then follow the easy steps to complete your application and have the following info handy:
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license or other valid state identification
- A check or your bank routing and account numbers from the account you’ll be using to fund your new CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account, Names and personal details (Social Security number, valid ID) of any joint account holders and/or designated beneficiaries
CIT Bank Features & Benefits
- No hidden fees, or any as a matter of fact.
- Competitive and Progressive Interest Rates.
- Experience – With great Customer Service, and online convenience, what’s not to love?
- Easy Transfers.
- Secure and FDIC Insured.
A savings account couldn’t get any better or higher interest rates than this! Earn a 1.55% APY rate from CIT Bank by getting their Premier High Yield Savings account on all balances! It’s easy to apply online and there are no fees to open or maintain, so you can stash your funds in the account and sit back and relax. If you are looking for other options, make sure to check out our HMB’s master list of Bank Rates!
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.00% APY||Review|
|Betterment EverydayTM Cash Reserve||1.78% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||$3,500 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|