CIT Bank is voted among the best online banks with over 100 years of experience. CIT Bank offers high CD rates so you can feel good knowing that you are earning above the national average. Check out CIT Bank’s RampUp Plus CD option which gives you up to 1.27% APY on a 1- or 2-year term with minimum opening deposit of $25,000. You can have a peace of mind knowing that your account is safe because it is FDIC insured. Clients interested in CIT Bank RampUp Plus CD will be safe from losing money in deposit accounts, up to $250,000 in most cases! Your interest is compounded daily and there is no monthly maintenance fee, invest in RampUp Plus and let CIT Bank help you grow your money. If you’re interested in more of their products make sure to check out our full listing of CIT Bank Promotions!
Table of Contents
RampUp Plus CDs Overview:
- 1-year CD term with 1.26% APY rate
- 2-year CD term with 1.27% APY rate
- $25,000 minimum opening deposit
- Zero monthly maintenance fee
- FDIC insured up to $250,000
- Interest compounded daily to maximize your earning potential.
- Option to increase your rate once during the term of your CD if CIT Bank rates go up.
- If CIT Bank rates go down, you will maintain your initial higher CD rate.
Opening RampUp Plus CDs with CIT Bank:
- Navigate over to CIT Bank and check out the RampUp Plus CDs.
- Scroll down a bit and click on the orange “Open an account” button located directly below RampUp Plus CDs plan.
- Scroll about half way down the page and keep an eye out for “CIT Bank Ramp Up Plus CDs”.
- Choose either the 1-year CD term for 1.26% APY or the 2-year CD term for 1.27% APY.
- Now you can either create and verify an account to take advantage of this CD term or login if you already have a CIT Bank account.
- Once you are good to go, deposit the minimum opening deposit of $25,000. Feel free to deposit more in order to gain greater benefit from CIT Bank’s 1.27% APY rates!
- Enjoy your daily compounding interest rates!
RampUp Plus With CIT Bank CDs
CIT Bank is a trusted and reliable online banking institution, in fact CIT Bank was voted among online bank. You can trust CIT Bank to help you grow your nest egg with their RampUp Plus CDs, get 1- or 2-year terms with up to 1.27% APY rates. CIT Bank will take good care of your funds by compounding rates daily and charge you zero dollars in maintenance fee. If CIT Bank offer high CD rate for the term you choose, you have the option to increase your rate accordingly! On the other hand, if CIT Bank RampUp Plus CD rate goes, your rates are protected and will not go down. Sign up with CIT Bank RampUp Plus CDs today and make your money work for you. Also, check out our Best CD Rates at HMB!
The The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 75,000 Membership Rewards(R) Points after you spend $5,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 10X points on eligible purchases on your new Card at U.S. Gas Stations and U.S. Supermarkets, on up to $15,000 in combined purchases, during your first 6 months of Card Membership. That's an additional 9 points on top of the 1 point you earn for these purchases.
• 5X Membership Rewards(R) Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel. Starting January 1, 2021, earn 5X points on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards(R) Points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
This card comes with an annual fee of $550 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only.
Plus, up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card® & receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts.