Learn about new Citibank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
If you join today you can take advantage of their 50,000 bonus miles and 1.50% APY interest rate offer when you open a high interest online savings account.
Table of Contents
About Citibank Promotions
Citibank was founded in 1812 as Citi Bank of New York but has since expanded nationwide and has locations in nearly every state. They have recently expanded their online banking service to reach everyone and make it easier to manage their accounts from anywhere.
While these cash bonuses seem enticing, you can earn more money by comparing them our our favorite bank offers across the US. You may also find better rates from using our nationwide list of best Bank Rates and CD Rates.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus||Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||BBVA Online Checking & Savings $250 Bonus|
Citibank High Interest Online Savings 50,000 Bonus Miles + 1.50% APY
When you open a new high interest online checking account, you can receive a bonus of 50,000 miles and earn a 1.50% APY rate on your funds from Citibank. There is no direct link to this offer.
- Account Type: High Interest Online Savings Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $10,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: None Listed, check with CSR
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Furthermore, I would compare this offer with some main bank bonuses. Discover offers $360 Cashback Debit bonus, Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers a $200 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $700 bonuses.
How To Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles + 1.50%
- Open a Citibank High Interest Online Savings Account and deposit at least $10,000 or more. Then you’ll get an additional 25% more miles on your card for the first $50,000 spent per year.
- In addition you get the following:
- Deposit $10,000-$49,999.99 and get 1.01% APY and 20,000 bonus miles
- Deposit $50,000-$199,999.99 and get 1.25% APY and 40,000 bonus miles
- Deposit $200,000+ and get 1.5% APY and 50,000 bonus miles
- High Interest Account
- Earn up to 50,000 American miles for signing up
- 25% boost on miles earned through the credit card
- There are no monthly fees with this account.
- Account will only be available in areas outside of Citi’s physical footprint
- Account is only for Citi American Airlines credit cardholders.
If you are eligible, be sure to check out this bonus from Citibank. There is no direct link offer to this promotion so contact CSR to make sure this promotion is still available. Also be sure to note that this account is only for Citi American Airlines credit cardholders.
*Check back at this page for updated Mission Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.