Citi Bike aims to offer New Yorkers an affordable, accessible and fun new transportation option. Members of participating CDCUs qualify for a $60 (+ tax) Citi Bike Annual Membership. You’ll get an unlimited number of rides for a whole year, and access to thousands of bikes across Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and Jersey City. Typically, an annual membership is $14.95/mo with annual committment (or $155/year if you pay in full), so you’re looking at saving $95 a year with this offer!
The first 45 minutes of each ride are included in your membership price. If you keep a bike out for longer than 45 minutes at a time, you’ll be charged usage fees. All members must keep an active credit or debit card on file in case usage fees are incurred. To avoid usage fees, keep your rides to 45 minutes or less. A ride begins when a bike is unlocked and ends when the bike is securely returned to any Citi Bike station.
A Citi Bike membership is not transferable, and a member key must not be shared.
Eligibility: Offer is aimed towards New Yorkers.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 2.15% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
- Sign up Offer
- CitiBike Annual Membership Offer Printout
- CitiBike Annual Membership Dues Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: NY
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None.
- Monthly Fee: $60 annual comes out to the equivalent of $5 a month.
- Additional Requirements: Must be a member of the above listed unions.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn CitiBike Membership Bonus:
- Become a member of one of the select Community Development CU (Brooklyn Cooperative FCU, Lower East Side People’s FCU, or NYU FCU) to qualify for a $60 CitiBike Annual Membership. This offer is aimed at New Yorkers.
- Members of the CDCUs listed to the right will receive a Citi Bike gift certificate code directly from the credit union after starting a credit or checking account. Discount codes are unique to each credit union member, are not transferable, and are valid for one use per 365 days. Sign up with CDCU Gift Certificate.
- When you sign up for Citi Bike, your credit or debit card will be billed $60 (+ tax) immediately upon submitting your membership application through the sign-up page. You will save $95 with this $60 annual membership compared to the typical $155/year annual membership dues.
Save a total of $95 when you qualify for this CitiBike $60 annual membership offer! To qualify, you must be a member of Brooklyn Cooperative FCU, Lower East Side People’s FCU, or NYU FCU. Members of the CDCUs listed will receive a CitiBike gift certificate code directly from the credit union and each code is unique. You can redeem the gift by signing up and registering. For more information, visit Citi Bike’s offer page. Sign up today! Let us know in the comment section below how this went for you! Find more bank bonuses from our complete list!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.