Every year as a Citizens Bank customer are you charged an annual fee as well as hold a line of credit and/or home equity line of credit account? Then you may be eligible for a potential award from the Citizens Bank Annual Fee Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Citizens Bank made an error of incorrectly charging an annual fee to their customers who held line of credit and/or home equity line of credit account. Citizens Bank continues to deny the allegations but have agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by January 15, 2018!
Citizens Bank Annual Fee CAL:
- Citizens Bank Annual Fee Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: None Listed
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, held individually or jointly, any one of more than 41,064 Citizens Bank or Charter One Bank Line of Credit accounts and Home Equity Line of Credit accounts identified by Citizens as having been charged a full or partial annual account fee, possibly in error, on or before Dec. 31, 2016.
- Estimated Amount: To be Decided
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Hayes, et al. v. Citizens Financial Group, Inc., et al., Case No. 1:16-cv-10671-RGS, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Citizens Bank Annual Fee Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- You will be automatically sent a potential award if you are eligible.
- If you would like to opt out be sure to write a letter or other written document by January 15, 2018!
Citizens Bank has made a mistake improperly charging their customers that hold a line of credit and/or home equity line of credit account an annual fee. If you find out that you are eligible for a potential award quickly head to the Citizens Bank Annual Fee Class Action Lawsuit. Citizen Bank customers should never have to deal with a fee that was never supposed to occur in the first place, by simply qualifying to be eligible for the lawsuit you will automatically be sent a potential award, but if you choose to not partake in this lawsuit simply opt out by January 15, 2018! Looking for other relatable issues that may apply to you? Go on to Class Action Lawsuit Settlements to see all of the potential lawsuit awards available!
The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card offers 45,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $4,000 in purchases on your new Card in the first 3 months.
You'll earn 3X miles on every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta.; 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
This card does carry an annual fee of $550 (See Rates & Fees). However, there are no foreign transaction fees.