If you’re looking to open a youth account, then you should open one with Clearview Federal Credit Union. You can earn the $25 bonus by just opening the Youth Savings account. After account opening, you just need to make a small minimum deposit and keep the account for 9 days. Just be sure to use promo code PITT25. You’re bonus will then be credited to your account. It’s as easy as that. Be sure to take full advantage of Youth Month before it’s too late. Because it is Youth Month, the deadline for a lot of these bonuses is September 30, 2016.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $800 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 29, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.35% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Clearview FCU $25 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Clearview Federal Credit Union PDF Printout
- Account Type: Youth Savings
- Availability: OH, PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 9/30/2016.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $10 minimum.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None.
- Monthly Fee: None.
- Additional Requirements: Non.
- Closing Account Fee: Keep account open for at least 90 days or you may forfeit your bonus..
How To Earn Clearview FCU Bonus:
- Open a Youth Savings account with Clearview Federal Credit Union before September 30, 2016. Be sure to use promo code PITT25.
- Make the minimum deposit of $10.
- Keep your account open for at least 90 days.
- When the requirements have been met, you will receive your bonus!
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
No fees are specified with the Youth Savings account.
If you’re looking for a way to teach your child early on about savings, then Clearview Federal Credit Union might be the bank for you. While teaching you’re child, you can also earn a bonus because of Youth Month. All you need to do is open that Youth Savings account and follow the instructions above. Many banks are participating in Youth Month, so be on the lookout for more of our bank reviews. If you want to check out more bank bonuses, then be sure to check out our full list of Best Bank Promotions.
Tell us about your experience with Clearview FCU. Let us know whether or not you were able to receive your bonus or if we’re missing any information such as credit card funding.
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
• 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta
• 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food and beverages.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)