For residents of Colorado, Colorado State Bank and Trust (a division of BOKF NA.) is offering a $150 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account in branch by December 30, 2017. To earn $150 bonus, you must show the coupon at the time of account opening. Then you’ll need either set up a direct deposit of $250 OR complete 10 debit card transactions of at least $10 each within 60 days. Also, you’ll have access to features such as a free debit card, preferred pricing, free online banking, and much more. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! Also, be sure to check out our updated list of BOK Financial Bank Promotion to see all the latest bank bonuses that are currently available!
Editor’s Note: This account must be opened in branch and you must show the promotion either on your mobile device or by printing it out.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Colorado State Bank & Trust $150 Bonus:
- No direct link to offer, see the attached flyer.
- Colorado State Bank and Trust Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Interest Checking, Choice Checking, Access Checking
- Availability: CO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/30/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $0- $15, see below on how to avoid the fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must open this account in branch.
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: The account must be open for at least 6 months or the bonus will be revoked.
Earn Colorado Bank & Trust $150 Bonus:
- Open a qualifying checking account with a $50 minimum opening deposit from Colorado State Bank and Trust by December 30, 2017.
- Keep in mind that you must print the coupon or show it on your mobile device at the time of account opening.
- Set up a direct deposit of $250 OR complete 10 debit card transactions of at least $10 each within 60 days.
- Once the requirements are met, you will receive the bonus within 10 business days.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Interest Checking: To avoid the $15 fee, have $10,000 average combined monthly balances in any combination of the following personal accounts: checking, money markets, savings, CDs, IRAs, installment loans, and lines of credit. AND/OR have a Colorado State Bank and Trust mortgage with auto-debit
- Choice Checking: To avoid the $7.95 fee, have a total of $300 direct deposits (per statement cycle) OR $1,400 average monthly collected balance OR $5,000 average monthly collected balance in combined deposit balances.
- Access Checking: To avoid the $5.95 fee, enroll in Online Statements by turning off paper delivery AND use self-service options to complete deposits and withdrawals (ATM, Mobile, Online).
Make sure you check out Colorado State Bank and Trust to learn more about the $150 bonus promotion. If you’re looking for a simple checking account, I would recommend you looking into this one! Also, feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We would love to hear from you! If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. Plus, earn 3X points on dining, including takeout and eligible delivery services, for the first year.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases;
• 1x point on all other purchases.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.