For residents of Kentucky, Commonwealth Credit Union is offering up to a $100 bonus when you open their Round Up Checking Account with promo code SWITCH 100 valid through July 9, 2016. To be eligible to receive the $100 bonus, you must sign up for online banking and eStatements, and your transaction activity must include at least 2 direct deposits, OR 2 mobile banking deposits, OR at least 8 signature-based debit card transactions within the first 60 days of account opening. With the Round Up program, whenever you use your debit card, your transactions will be rounded up to the next whole dollar. The rounded funds will be deposited into your Round Up Savings Account. For the first 90 days, you will be matched 100% of the round ups, then 5% thereafter up to a $250 maximum per year. It’s a nice bonus and program so check it out! Sign up today!
If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15 through our Rewards Program!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Commonwealth CU $100 Bonus Info:
- Sign Up Today
- Commonwealth Credit Union Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Round Up Checking Account and Round Up Savings Account
- Availability: KY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 07/09/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
How To Earn Commonwealth $100 Bonus:
- Visit Commonwealth Credit Union branch or visit them online and open a Round Up Checking Account with the promo code SWITCH 100 by July 7, 2016.
- Sign up for online banking and eStatements.
- Complete the following transaction activities: at least (2) direct deposits, OR (2) mobile banking deposits or at least (8) signature-based on debit card transactions within the first 60 days of account opening.
- Upon completion of the requirements, you should receive a $100 bonus. The $100 bonus will be deposited after the checking account has been open 60 days and the requirements are met.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- There are no monthly fees.
You can receive up to a $100 bonus annually with the Round Up Checking Account from Commonwealth Credit Union. The account comes with many great features such as a personalized free debit card, access to over 47,000 surcharge-free ATMs, free Online Banking with Mobile Banking, eStatement and Bill Pay Services, and more. Plus, you can earn an additional $100 bonus if you use the promo code UofL100 when you open a new account. If you live in Kentucky, check it out! If this bonus isn’t for you then be sure to check out our list of Bank Bonuses for a complete list of offers.
The Chase Ink Business Preferred® Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.