Find an updated list of Community State Bank promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Community State Bank Promotions
CSB offers all the services you need to meet your financial needs – from personal and business banking to mortgage financing, insurance and retirement income planning. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
I’ll review the $100 offer below.
Community State Bank $100 Referral Bonus
Community State Bank is offering a $100 bonus to new members when you refer a friend or family member for a Checking Account.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: Varies
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account, see below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Loss of bonus, if closed within 90 days
(Expires March 31, 2020)
There are several entry Checking offers I’d recommend comparing this one to. The Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus) and Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking ($150 bonus) are all great options. The Huntington checking account has no monthly fee, while you would need $1,500 minimum daily balance for Chase and $100 minimum for TD Bank’s to waive the monthly fee.
How To Earn $100 Referral Bonus
- Refer a friend or family member for a new Checking Account.
- Have your friend open a new checking account.
- Keep the account open and in good-standing for 90 days.
- Debit card
- Online banking
- Unlimited Bill Pay
- Paper statements $2.95 monthly fee (waived with eStatements)
- Set Sail Checking: $7 service charge can be waived if there is monthly activity on your account
- Journey Checking: $15 monthly fee, if minimum $5,000 balance requirements are not met
- Voyage Checking: Paper statements $2.95 monthly fee (waived with eStatements)
- Select 50 On The Go: $10 monthly fee, if $1,500 minimum balance requirements are not met
- The customer must have an existing deposit account to qualify to make a referral.
- Gifts will be reported to the IRS on a 1099, as applicable.
- This applies to consumer accounts only.
- No business accounts.
Community State Bank offers great promotions for you to earn money over time. You can have peace of mind knowing your money is insured by the FDIC.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Community State Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.