You can earn a $200 Business Checking Bonus when you open an account with Consumers Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- To qualify for $200, businesses showing cost savings will need to establish a new business checking account with Consumers Credit Union
- $200 will be credited to the Consumers account after $1,500 or more monthly ACH is received in the new checking account
- New accounts must stay open and active for six months and receive eStatements
Consumers Credit Union $200 Business Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Business Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $1,500
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Household Limit: 1 per customer
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(No Offer Expiration Listed)
- Offers only valid for business accounts using comparable services offered by Consumers Credit Union
- Businesses showing no cost savings will be paid $200 upon completion of statement analysis
- Businesses who show savings but do not switch to Consumers will not receive $200
- Federally insured by NCUA
At Consumers Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.
Be sure to check out our latest Consumers Credit Union Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions to keep updated on amazing offers!
Leave a Reply