For all bulk purchases galore, head to everyone’s favorite store, Costco! Valid through March 28, 2018, Visa is partnering up with Costco to offer another Visa Checkout promotion! Get a $50 Statement credit when you make a single $250 purchase at Costco. Simply add $250 worth of merchandise into your cart, click to use Visa Checkout, then pay with your eligible Visa card to receive your statement credit. Don’t miss out as you only have two days left in the promotion!
Costco Visa Checkout Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: $50 Statement Credit for $250 Purchase
- Expiration: March 28, 2018
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms & Conditions: Offer valid March 26, 2018 through March 28, 2018, while supplies last. To qualify for the $50 statement credit, a Costco member must make a single purchase of $250 or more and pay using an eligible Visa card with Visa Checkout on Costco.com between March 26, 2018 and March 28, 2018. The following Visa cards are not eligible: Visa Buxx, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Visa cards, EBT Visa cards and other Visa-branded cards whose transactions are not processed through the Visa U.S.A. payment system. Limit one (1) statement credit per card and per member.
Get $50 Statement Credit with Visa Checkout:
- Head to the Costco Visa Checkout Promotion Page
- Click to shop and add $250 worth of merchandise into your cart
- At checkout, select Visa Checkout
- Get a $50 statement credit for a $250 purchase!
Have a Visa card and love Costco? Then make sure to take advantage of this Visa Checkout promotion! Now through March 28, 2018, you can get a $50 statement credit when you make a $250+ purchase at Costco with Visa Checkout. Simply add $250 worth of items to your cart, then select Visa Checkout and use your eligible Visa card to make your purchase. Make sure that your card is sign up with Visa Checkout before you make any purchases! Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.24% - 26.24%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).
Leave a Reply