Available to residents of Kentucky, Daviess County Teachers FCU is offering a $25 bonus in honor of National Credit Union Youth Month valid through August 31, 2016. They are offering it in a unique way by giving the bonus to youth ages 0-17 who EARN it through completing their “FitBook.” The “FitBook” is a small booklet that will consist of 4 challenges. Completing 1 challenge will be worth $10.00, completing 2 challenges will be worth $15.00, completing 3 challenges will be worth $20.00 and completing all 4 challenges is worth $25.00. It’s really interesting so read on to see how to get started!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Daviess County FCU $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Youth Savings Account
- Account Type: Student Savings and Checking Account
- Availability: KY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 08/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: New accounts must remain open for a minimum period of six months for bonus
How To Earn Daviess County FCU Bonus:
- Sign up for an Account with Daviess County Teachers FCU by August 31, 2016.
- Download the “FitBook” and have your child complete the 4 simple challenges.
- You will need an employee approval either in the form of a stamp available by an employee in the credit union lobby or a phone call by a parent verifying the completion of all challenges by the child
- If you come into the credit union for a stamp, you will earn an extra $5.00 deposit
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- There are no monthly fees.
If you want to teach your child about savings, then sign up for an account with Daviess County Teachers FCU. If you do and your child completes the FitBook challenges, they will receive a $25 bonus. Remember that if you come into the credit union for a stamp, they will earn an extra $5 for a total of $30. The FitBook teaches kids smart, financial matters so head on over during the month of April and check it out! If you didn’t think this bonus was for you, be sure to check out our list of Bank Bonuses. You’ll definitely find a bonus that best fits your needs.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.