Open a money market account with Dime Savings Bank and receive a great APY rate of 1.35% for balances up to $500,000. Dime Savings Bank is proud to deliver financial services of the highest quality by relying on traditional, time-honored principles like personal service and good, honest value. As a trusted community bank for over 150 years, they have deep roots in the communities and customers they serve. When you open a money market account with them, you will receive many features such as free bill pay / 6 transactions per month, ability to deposit checks by your phone, and you won’t have to worry about the security of your money because it’s FDIC insured. Read on to see how to apply!
Editor’s Note: If you are looking to earn a higher rate, be sure to read our full review on DimeDirect Statement Savings account as an alternative savings option and earn 1.30% APY instead!
Table of Contents
Dime Savings Bank Money Market Account:
- Dime Savings Bank Money Market Account
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Rate: 1.35% APY
- Minimum Balance: $1,000
- Maximum Balance: $500,000
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Experience: Dime Bank is a bank for over 150 years of experience and has a 5 star stability rating.
- Peace of Mind: Your money is FDIC insured up to $250,000 and there are no hidden fees or maintenance fees
- Versatility: Enjoy the convenience of depositing checks anywhere with your mobile phone
- Convenience: Speak to a representative who will call and speak to you personally. Just visit the link and fill out the simple form.
Apply for the Money Market Account from Dime Savings Bank to start saving with a 1.35% APY Rate. This rate is guaranteed for a one year period from account opening and applies to daily balances up to $500,000. Balances over $500,000 receive a 0.20% APY Rate so keep that in mind. Overall, Dime Savings Bank provides a great rate and features and has been serving customers for over 150 years. I would highly recommend checking them out. For more savings offers, be sure to check out our list of the Best Bank Rates!
|EFCU Financial||LA||1.60%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||1.44%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|TEXAR Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||1.01%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.80%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|MapleMark Bank||Nationwide||0.75%||$25k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.72%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|