Getting cable T.V? DirecTV has some of the best deals out there. Here’s the hustle:
- Some of the best DIRECTV current deals.
- I’m not sure what you want, but I would get the $29.99 per month for 12 months + $100 bonus back.
- Once you get Direct TV, it’s possible to haggle for a lower price like $19.99 per month or free movie channels.
- Look below for all their possible current “promos” as long as they think you are leaving.
- After 12 months, you can threaten to cancel and they will give you a similar offer or you can get it under another family member’s name and you get the whole bonus thing again.
Step #4 in details:
In the meantime, you can do the following if you want to haggle with them:
Emailing them from their website works great. They will call you directly and they will have a written record of your complaint.
You can also call 1-800-824-9081 and at the voice menu say “cancel service”.
Just called and tell the CSR that you wanted to cancel. Tell the CSR you want to save money on monthly bills and they will offer you freebies. You might be able to get a few of the freebies below.
$10 off a month for the next 12 month – no commitment
$100 credit on your bill – no commitment
Free channels for a few months – no commitment
Miscellaneous DVR type of freebies/discounts – normally 2 yr commitment required.
Free DVR service on both for 1 year
Free HD service for a year
Free showtime & stars for 1 year
HD access ($10/month) free for 12 months = $120
$10/Month Additional Discount for 12 Months = $120