Everyone likes getting free stuff, but not so much giving away free stuff. Discover on the other hand doesn’t mind. Discover has made a new service called Credit ScoreCard which lets anyone have access to their FICO score via TransUnion for no charge, with no trials or credit card relationship needed! Benefits from Discover is not only free credit score check, but also utilization rate, and a number of how many payments you’ve missed. You don’t even have to be a Discover cardholder! Just provide them with basic information you provide other websites that check your credit score. Just like that, you got your free credit score checker. The score model is FICO Score 8, based on your Experian account.
Editors Note: You do not need a Discover Card, But if you would like one anyways, we have a great Discover It card with a $100 Bonus!
Discover Credit ScoreCard:
- Sign up Offer
- Promotion: Free FICO Credit Score via TransUnion
- Account Type Needed: None
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None.
- Terms: Social Security is needed. Discover will not damage your credit score in anyway. You do not need a Discover credit card.
Get Discover Free Credit Score:
- Head over to the Discover website and sign up for the credit scorecard.
- Make sure you provide them with the personal information of Name, Address, Work, and Social Security. Discover will not effect your credit score in any way.
- You must agree with their terms and conditions. Be sure you read the information before agreeing. They will also provide you with a graph you can refer to.
- Based on your Experience account, you will be required to answer some multiple choice for identity purposes. Make sure you get these questions right, if not make sure you check on your account.
- You’ll then finish up the rest of the application with small basic information and security questions, and you’ll be set!
With many corporate establishments in the credit card field opening up a free credit score options, it was predictable that a company like Discover would of done the same thing. As of today, Discover announced to launching their new service that will make it more convenient for people to check their FICO score. So don’t hurt your score any longer, Sign up today! If you want to get a new credit card, head over to our CreditCard page for all the deals!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% to 29.49%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)