If you have an account with DuPage Credit Union, consider signing up for the DuPage Credit Union Visa® Platinum Rewards Card. It has a nice sign up reward after spending $3,000 or more within the first 90 days and earn a bonus 10,000 Choice Rewards Points redeemable up to $100 in cash-back reward. Cardholders can also earn 5X points for charitable donations, 2X points at gas stations and restaurants, and 1X point for everything else. You can enjoy all of these bonuses and perks with no annual fee! You can get unlimited cash-back rewards redeemable for statement credit/cash back, gift cards, travel, event tickets, merchandise and more. If this is something you would be interest, read on about the card below!
Editor’s Note: DuPage Credit Union serves the Northern Illinois counties of: DuPage, DeKalb, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry, and Will.
The HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card offers an Introductory 3% Cash Back on all purchases in the first 12 months from Account opening, up to the first $10,000 in purchases, then an unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases afterwards.
You'll also earn a 10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year and protected with $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
This card comes with no annual fees and no foreign transactions fees. Terms apply.
(Rates & Fees)
Table of Contents
DuPage Credit Union Visa Rewards Card Summary:
- Earn $100 cash-back or 10,000 Choice Rewards Points after spending $3,000 or more within the first 90 days.
- Earn 2X points at gas stations and restaurants
- Earn 5X points for charitable donations
- Earn 1X point for everything else
- Transfer more than $1,500 and earn 1 Choice Reward Point for every $1 transferred to your Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card. Transfer must take place within the first 3 months upon card opening – minimum $1,500 transfer
- Earn 2,500+ Choice Rewards Points each time you refer family, friends, co-workers or neighbors to join DuPage Credit Union – 2,500 points per referral, 1,000 points if referral opens credit card account, and 500 points for each product or service opened.
- 0% intro APR for 12 months on purchases made within the first 90 days.
- No Annual Fee
Why You Should Apply For This Card:
The DuPage Credit Union Visa® Platinum Rewards Card is something that you should apply for especially if you are a resident in Illinois. Not only is there a nice little sign up bonus, but the card also has added bonuses like earning points that you can take advantage of. You will also receive perks such as Auto Rental Insurance, Travel & Emergency Assistance, Roadside Dispatch, EMV Chip Technology, Zero Liability, 24/7 Fraud Alert Protection, and more!
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you are on the market for a new credit card, consider signing up for the DuPage Credit Union Visa® Platinum Rewards Card. You will get a sign up offer of$100 in cash-back after spending $3,000 or more within the first 90 days of account opening! Not only that but you can earn 2 points at gas stations and restaurants, 5 points for charitable donations, and 1 point for everything else. This card offers unlimited cash back rewards that are redeemable for cash back statement credits, gift cards, travel, event tickets, and merchandise as well as credit union product and service discounts. Feel free to check out our full list of credit card bonus promotions.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
With the The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express:
• Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.99% to 25.99%.
• $0 balance transfer fee. Balance transfers must be requested within 60 days from account opening.
• 2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases.
• Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits.
• Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
• No annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees