For those of you who love eating out but are worried about your bank account tanking another hit, eBay is currently having a promotion where you can purchase a $50 Chili’s Gift Card for $42.50 for a limited time.
Your gift card will be delivered to your email associated with your eBay account. In addition, you can get up to 3 gift cards per account. These gift cards are going fast, so if you’re interested, be sure to purchase one as soon as possible!
Table of Contents
eBay App Store & iTunes Gift Card Promotion Info
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: $50 Chili’s Gift Card for $42.50
- Expiration: Limited time offer
- Availability: Purchases are limited to 3 per buyer
- Terms & Conditions: US Only. Email Delivery. Please allow up to 24 hours. For balance inquiry or customer service, call 1-888-532-6092Call: 1-888-532-6092. You may redeem this card for food or beverages at any Chili’s Grill & Bar, Romano’s Macaroni Grill, On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina or Maggiano’s Little Italy restaurant in the U.S. Card may not be redeemed for cash, except as required by law. Original activation receipt is required for replacement of lost or stolen gift cards. No service fees are charged in connection with this card. Issued by Brinker Services Corporation.
How to Get a $50 Gift Card for $42.50
- Log into your eBay account.
- Purchase a $50 Chili’s Gift Card for $42.50, up to 3 per account.
- Allow up to 24 hours for email delivery to take place, it may take less time for some.
- Enjoy your discounted savings!
Chili’s Grill & Bar is an American casual dining restaurant chain that features Tex-Mex-style cuisine. The company was founded by Larry Lavine in Texas in 1975 and is currently owned and operated by Brinker International. They currently have almost 1,580 locations worldwide serving up Tex-Mex style food with a twist.
eBay is selling a $50 Chili’s Gift Card for $42.50 for a limited time. These gift cards can be used at any participating Chili’s Grill & Bar, Romano’s Macaroni Grill, On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina or Maggiano’s Little Italy. With such a variety of restaurants and cuisines to choose from, this gift card is a hit even if you don’t want to go to Chili’s! If you fancy deals like this, check out all the available discounted gift cards, here on HMB.
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.