Here you can find all the latest Educators Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
At the moment you can earn up to a $100 bonus with a new checking account.
Table of Contents
About Educators Credit Union Promotions
Educators Credit Union is headquartered in Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin and was founded in 1937. Since then they have grown to 26 locations, offer money market rates that are 4X the national average, and boasts an A+ health rating. But even if you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: Membership in Educators Credit Union is open to those who live or work in Kenosha, Milwaukee, Racine, Walworth and Waukesha counties in Wisconsin and their immediate family.
See current membership details
Keep reading to find out more about Educators Credit Union promotions.
*For current residents of Wisconsin you can also take advantage of other promotions like the attractive Chase Bank bonuses below.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Educators Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
You can earn up to a $100 bonus after you open a qualifying checking account as a Advocate Aurora Employee with Educators Credit Union.
- Account Type: Personal Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Yes See Below
- Closing Account Fee: None
(Expires September 30, 2019)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account Package (up to $1500 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), BMO Harris Smart Advantage ($300 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- The offer is open to current Advocate Aurora employees only
- Open a new account with checking or add checking to your existing Educators Credit Union account
- Add direct deposit from Advocate Aurora to the Educators Credit Union checking account
- No minimum balance
- Real-Time Deposits
- 24-hour Access
- Debit Card
- Overdraft privilege on standard accounts only
- Accounts opened after Jan. 1, 2010, without eStatements are subject to a $2 monthly fee
- Educators Credit Union will deposit $100 into the account within 14 days after the first direct deposit is processed
- Advocate Aurora employees must set up their direct deposit using the form located on the Advocate Aurora Intranet
- Direct deposit must go into the checking account
- You cannot have had a checking account with Educators Credit Union within the last 90 days to be eligible
- Other restrictions may apply
This $100 bonus from Educators Credit Union is a pretty decent bonus so if you qualify take advantage. While their checking account gives you full access to a wide selection of features, I cannot recommend since it does not trigger a soft pull.
If you have experience with Educators Credit Union, please leave us a comment below with any information we may be missing.
*Check back at this page for updated Educators Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.