Continue reading to learn more about current EECU promotions, bonuses and offers.
Currently, they have a bonus amount of $150, when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About EECU Promotions
EECU has been serving your banking needs since 1934. They offer everything you’d expect from a financial institution, They are committed to delivering value, focused on supporting your community, and driven to deliver a faster, friendlier personalized experience that truly reflects the EECU difference! However, if you aren’t a resident in the area, take a look at our list of bank bonuses found nationwide!
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator) *Granbury Location*
- Routing Number: 311981614
- Customer Service: (817) 882-0800
|Eligibility: You are eligible to become a member at EECU if you live or work in Tarrant, Johnson, Parker, Palo Pinto or Hood counties. For more information check out Membership Eligibility.|
EECU can offer you fantastic resources to better your banking experience, however they do not provide very competitive Savings and CD rates. Take advantage of our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
I’ll review the current offer below.
EECU $150 Checking Bonus
EECU is offering a $150 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account and meet certain requirements.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(Offer has no expiration date)
|If you're looking for more advanced features for a checking account, you may want to compare this offer to the following: HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($300 Bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet (Up To $400 Bonus), BMO Harris Premier ($500 bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
How To Earn $150 Checking Bonus
- Get $150 when you open a new checking account with a Mastercard debit card at the Granbury location
- A minimum deposit of $25 is required at the time of opening
- Set-up a Direct Deposit of at least $500 to receive the promotion
- EECU will give you $150 when you fulfill the requirements above
- Direct Deposit
- Courtesy Overdraft Protection
- Free Online Financial Management Program
- Purchase Rewards
- Free Online and Mobile Banking
Free Electronic Bill Pay
- Real Worth Checking
- No Monthly Service Fees
- Real Worth Checking with Interest
- No monthly service fees with an average daily balance of $1,000
- Money Market Checking
- No monthly service fees with a minimum daily balance of $2,500
- Valid at Granbury location only.
- Account must be setup on direct deposit within 60 days of account opening.
- Direct deposit must total at least $500 per month.
- Bonus cash will be deposited to account within 90 days after meeting all requirements.
- Value of offer may be reported to the IRS and the recipient is responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes.
- Limited time offer.
- Offer is subject to change without notice.
- Membership required – membership information available at eecu.org.
If you are interested, be sure you check out EECU as soon as possible. I would check with CSR to find out if this offer triggers a hard or soft pull before signing up. In my opinion, the bonus amount isn’t too convincing and there are definitely better offers out there. For more reviews like this, check out more posts here on HustlerMoneyBlog!
Feel free to comment below! We value your feedback and it helps us help you guys earn even bigger bonuses. We will continue to keep you guys updated on all the deals nationwide.
*Check back at this page for updated EECU promotions, bonuses and offers.