Find the most recent Elevations Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, students of the University of Colorado can receive a $100 bonus when you open a checking account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Elevations Credit Union Promotions
As a not-for-profit credit union, the best interests of their members and community have always been at the forefront. From their humble beginnings on the campus of the University of Colorado Boulder, Elevations has become one of the largest local financial institutions serving Colorado’s Front Range and offers great bank bonuses, CD rates as well as bank rates.
- Availability: CO (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 307074580
- Customer Service: 800.429.7626
We will review the current Elevations Credit Union promotions below.
*If you live in Colorado, you can take advantage of other promotions such as ones from Chase Bank shown below.
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
Elevations Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Chexsystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, Up to $10,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: None.
- Closing Account Fee: If the account does not remain open through May 1, 2020, the $100 will be charged against the account balance at time of closing.
(Expires August 31, 2019)
In addition to the current promotion, you may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA or CIT Bank.
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Open a New Buff One checking account
- Must be a new Elevations member and a University of Colorado student.
- Debit card and eStatements required at time of account opening
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum opening balance required for the checking account
- Elevations Digital Banking — including a mobile app with all the latest features like mobile deposit, touch ID login, free bill pay and Money Management budgeting tool
- Free and secure transfer options, including easy ways for parents who aren’t Elevations members to transfer funds into the account
- Buff One Visa® debit card with chip technology for enhanced security
- Ability to link your Buff OneCard Student ID to your account for convenient ATM access on campus
- Fraud monitoring and Zero Liability Protection to ensure your account is safe
- No monthly fees
- Limit one $100 offer per unique Social Security Number per 12-month period. Age 13 or older.
- If the account does not remain open through May 1, 2020, the $100 will be charged against the account balance at time of closing.
- The $100 will be described as a dividend adjustment on your account.
- You will receive a 1099-INT form stating dividend income for tax reporting purposes.
If you are a student of the University of Colorado then I would check out this offer for a $100 bonus from Elevations Credit Union. There are no monthly fees which is especially nice for college students. So if you qualify for this offer then I would take a look!
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated Elevations Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.