Elkhorn Valley Bank offers a fair selection of account options. To find out if Elkhorn Valley Bank is right for you, continue reading the review below.
They don’t offer a large variety in any of their accounts so if you are someone who likes simplicity when it comes to banking, you might prefer their products.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Table of Contents
- 1 Checking Account Options
- 2 Compare Checking Accounts
- 3 Savings Account Options
- 4 Compare Savings Accounts
- 5 Money Market Account Options
- 6 Compare Money Market Accounts
- 7 Reasons to Bank with Elkhorn Valley Bank
- 8 Reasons Not to Bank with Elkhorn Valley Bank
- 9 Elkhorn Valley Bank Routing Number
- 10 Contact Customer Service
- 11 How Elkhorn Valley Bank Compares
- 12 Bottom Line
Checking Account Options
Elkhorn Valley Bank offers a decent variety of checking accounts that are pretty straightforward.
Their checking accounts come with the standard features that most accounts have.
You can open this checking account with $100.
There are no monthly fees nor minimum balance requirements.
You will need $100 to open this account.
If you maintain a daily balance of $5,000, you can waive the $6 monthly fee.
Compare Checking Accounts
Open your Asterisk-Free Checking® account today and enjoy:
• $150 bonus by making total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening.
• Free to open and free to maintain with no monthly maintenance fees
• 24-Hour Grace Overdraft Relief
• All Day DepositSM
• Enjoy mobile & online banking
Savings Account Options
Elkhorn Valley Bank only has one savings account that is pretty standard and doesn’t really offer much.
You need $100 to open this account.
You can avoid the quarterly fee of $5 if you keep a daily balance of $5,000.
An account designed for kids 18 aYou can open this account with $25.
If you maintain a daily balance of $25, you can waive the $2 quarterly fee.
Compare Savings Accounts
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Earn high interest rate of 0.60% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
• Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches
• Link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection.
• Chase Mobile® app – Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more — all from your device.
• Open your account online now.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.60% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Money Market Account Options
Money Market accounts allow for a higher yield and gives access to your funds with either checks or a bankcard.
Elkhorn Valley Bank has one money market accounts that earns competitive interest rates.
Money Market Account:
- Open this account with $2,500
- Waive the $5 monthly fee by maintaining a daily balance of $2,500
- Earns tiered interest rates
- Up to 6 withdrawals
Compare Money Market Accounts
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 0.50% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.45% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
With the BBVA Money Market Account, you’ll enjoy:
• Earn 0.13% APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
• Earn this exceptional rate on your entire balance
• $25 minimum opening deposit required
• Get a competitive rate, with tiered interest to grow your money faster
• Interest compounds and is credited monthly
• Easily withdraw money in branch & at BBVA ATMs w/no fees
• Enjoy 24/7 online access with Online and Mobile Banking
• Link to your BBVA checking account for Overdraft Protection
With the CIT Bank Money Market Account, you can earn a competitive interest rate and access your money easily.
• Earn 0.55% APY on your funds
• One of the nation's top rates — several times the national average.
• Get up to 6 digital transfers/withdrawals per statement cycle
• Save smart and get more for your money
• Higher rates than traditional banks
• Get 24/7 Account Access
• Secure banking features
• Open with as little as $100
• FDIC insured
Reasons to Bank with Elkhorn Valley Bank
- Good ratio of checking to savings accounts.
- Offers a youth savings account.
- They have a free checking account.
- Conduct all your banking online or through the Elkhorn Valley Bank mobile app.
Reasons Not to Bank with Elkhorn Valley Bank
- They are on located in Nebraska with only 10 total banks.
- Requires high minimum balance requirements for low variety of options.
- They could earn slightly higher interest rates on their savings accounts.
- Lack of variety with their savings accounts.
- Lacking a senior checking or savings account.
Elkhorn Valley Bank Routing Number
The routing number for Elkhorn Valley Bank varies depending on state and regions. You can also check the lower left corner of your Elkhorn Valley Bank check.
Contact Customer Service
You can reach Elkhorn Valley Bank at (402) 371-0722.
How Elkhorn Valley Bank Compares
- Chase Bank: Chase is one of the biggest banks in the U.S and offers just about almost everything. Compared to its other competitors, Chase offers much more checking account options.
- Discover Bank: Discover Bank is also an online nationwide bank that offers bonuses for their checking and savings accounts! You can earn cash back rewards when you open a checking account and generous bonuses for opening a savings one.
- Wells Fargo: Located throughout the US with over 5,800 branches and 13,000 ATMs. They offer a variety of deposits accounts, including accounts for teens and customers who need a second chance.
Overall, if you happen to live in Nebraska and aren’t looking for anything too complex when opening a checking or savings account, then consider Elkhorn Valley Bank.
They have an equal amount of checking and savings accounts, but in terms of anything unique, it’s hard to come by. It seems that they are also designed for those who enjoy simplistic options.
They only notable thing is that they have a kids savings account for both parents and the kids.
However, keep in mind that when you look for a checking or savings account be sure to look into all the fees charged. Don’t focus on the interest rate alone, but on what the account will cost you overall.
If Elkhorn Valley Bank has the variety and options you’re looking for, apply today! For more options from a variety of banks, see our list of the best bank promotions!