Find the most recent Elko Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can earn a $100 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member!
Table of Contents
About Elko Federal Credit Union Promotions
Elko Federal Credit Union’s mission is to be the best lending institution in the area serviced; help Members improve their financial well-being; provide excellent member service; and ensure a financially sound Credit Union. Established in 1960, they are the 9th largest credit union in Nevada where you can take advantage of bank bonuses, CD rates as well as bank rates.
- Availability: NV (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 324274033
- Customer Service: 775.738.4083
We will review the current Elko Federal Credit Union promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as CIT Bank, Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, Discover Bank, Huntington Bank, and TD Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
Elko Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Personal Checking Account
- Availability: NV (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None Listed
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Closing Account Fee: None
(No expiration date listed)
In addition to the current promotion, you may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA or CIT Bank.
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- You refer your friends and family to EFCU and have them give us your name when they call or come in.
- Your referral opens a new EFCU checking account with direct deposit as well as open a Share Savings Account with a minimum deposit of $25.00 and pay a one-time membership fee of $5.
- EFCU will deposit $100 into your EFCU savings account and $100 into your referral’s new EFCU savings account.
- Referred member’s checking account must remain open and in good standing for a minimum of 90 days for cash to be deposited into referring member’s and new member’s accounts.
- No minimum balance required
- Unlimited check writing
- No monthly service fees
- Free Visa® debit card
- Access to more than 30,000 CO-OP ATMs nationwide
- Checking Account: Be sure to have them ask about monthly fees when they come in to open a Checking Account at Elko Federal Credit Union.
- Both parties must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible.
- The referred new member must mention the name of the EFCU member that referred them at the time of account opening and/or application to receive this offer.
- Membership required.
- To obtain an EFCU account, you must open a Share Savings Account with a minimum deposit of $25.00 and pay a one-time membership fee of $5.
If you live in the area, you can check out this promotion to get a $100 bonus! Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity before it expires!
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated Elko Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.