Available to those in Massachusetts, Energy Credit Union offers competitive rates of 0.30% to 2.02% APY on CD terms from 6-months to 60-months. Energy Credit Union CDs has a minimum opening deposit of $1,000 and no monthly fees. Grow your money faster with interest and get the best rate Energy Credit Union can offer for your CD. Energy Credit Union is available to the residents of Norfolk and Suffolk Counties, Massachusetts, as well as the residents of eleven Middlesex County communities; employees and retirees of National Grid New England. Energy Credit Union has good CD rates as well as services they provide, such as Direct Deposit, Wire Transfer, e-Statements and much more! They also offer the Energy Line, which is their 24 hour telephone service that helps you, review your deposit history, review ATM withdrawals, transfer funds, or to pay loans. I would recommend going with the 24 or 60 Month CD Rate of 2.02% APY as it is currently the highest that they have. Energy Credit Union is a good way to grow your money with the abundant amount of CD rates that they offer.
With Energy Credit Union, it’s good to be different. Compared to other Credit Unions or Banks they offer CD rates, from 3 months to 60 months. What makes their CD rates so great is that, Energy Credit Union can offer great CDs for you to choose from, with an increasing APY and a competitive CD rate of 2.02% APY for a 24 or 60 Months CD. You get everything you expect from a traditional bank and more!
Table of Contents
Energy Credit Union CD Info:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Energy Credit Union Account
- APY Rate: 0.30% to 2.02%
- Availability: Residents of eleven Middlesex County communities; employees and retirees of National Grid New England.
- Locations: MA (locator)
- CD Length: 3 Months to 60 Months
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $1,000
- Additional Requirements: Must be a member of the Credit Union, to be eligible you must, live, work, or worship in the following: Middlesex County communities also qualify for membership: Bedford, Billerica, Belmont, Burlington, Lincoln, Lexington, Newton, Waltham, Watertown, Weston, and Woburn.
- Auto-Renewal: None Listed
Energy Credit Union CD Terms:
- 0.30% APY for a 6 Month CD
- 0.40% APY for a 12 Month CD
- 1.00% APY for a 18 Month CD
- 2.02% APY for a 24 Month CD
- 1.76% APY for a 36 Month CD
- 2.02% APY for a 60 Month CD
Why You Should Apply for This Account:
Peace of Mind: No hidden fees. No maintenance fees.
Competitive 60 Month CD Rate: With a current online CD of 2.02% APY.
Multitude of Services: Direct Deposit, Wire Transfer, e-Statements and much more!
Energy Line: 24 hour telephone service that helps you, review your deposit history, review ATM withdrawals, transfer funds, or to pay loans.
NCUA Insured: Energy Credit Union is insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Energy Credit Union’s online CD’s maximize your earnings. To join Energy Credit Union and gain access to its great rates all you have to do is, have a minimum opening deposit of $1,000 in order to get a rate of up to 2.02% APY for 60 months. They offer services such as Direct Deposit, Wire Transfer, e-Statements and much more! By joining Energy Credit Union you get to enjoy from a simple to set up account, as well as being NCUA insured for up to $250,000. Knowing that they have a multitude of convenient services and CDs lets you know that this is the right bank for you. Doesn’t accommodate your needs? If you’re looking to invest with a different bank or credit union, you can find more of the Best CD Rates in the country from the HMB list!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $500 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
• 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta
• 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)