For residents of Maryland, Energy Federal Credit Union is offering you the chance to earn up to a $100 bonus when you open a new checking account and enroll for the following services by September 16, 2016: eStatements, direct deposit, eBranch, bill pay, and eMobile deposit. You will receive $20 for each service you sign up for. What makes this bonus even better? Signing up for a checking account is totally free! There is no monthly fee, no minimum balance requirement, no fee for bill pay (as long as you pay one bill a month), and many more features! Sign up today!
Eligibility: Must open a new checking account and sign up for all 5 services to receive the full $100 bonus. Energy FCU has one branch located in Maryland and many more CO-OP Shared Branches nationwide.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Energy FCU $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Energy Federal Credit Union Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account.
- Availability: MD (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 9/16/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Must enroll in 5 services to receive full $100 bonus.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
How To Earn Energy FCU $100 Bonus:
- Visit the Energy Federal Credit Union website or branch and open their free checking account!
- Earn $20 when you enroll for eStatements (set up and access within first 2 months)
- Earn $20 when you set up direct deposit (set up recurring direct deposit to new checking account within 2 months)
- Earn $20 when you set up eBranch (set up and access account via online banking within first 2 months)
- Earn $20 when you set up bill pay (set up and pay at least one bill in the first 2 months)
- Earn $20 when you set up eMobile Deposit (use eMobile Banking and make at least one mobile deposit in the first 2 months)
- Upon completion of the following steps, you should have received a total of $100 in bonuses.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Checking Account: No monthly fees
You can earn up to $100 in bonuses when you open a new checking account from Energy Federal Credit Union. All you have to do is sign up for basic banking services that you probably would’ve used anyway. Overall, this is an easy bonus to earn for a checking account that is free and requires no minimum balance or fees. Sign up today and find more bank bonuses from our complete list!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. Plus, earn 3X points on dining, including takeout and eligible delivery services, for the first year.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases;
• 1x point on all other purchases.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.