For residents in Maryland, Energy Federal Credit Union is offering you a chance to earn a $50 Bonus when you establish a checking account. To earn the bonus, simply open both of these accounts online or at the branch. After you’ve established your account, simply set up a checking account with direct deposit, refinance a vehicle loan with EFCU for a least $10,000, or transfer at least $2500 from one credit card to an EFCU Visa Credit Card. The new account offers no monthly fee, no minimum balance requirement, free online banking via eBranch, overdraft protection, and free Bill Pay (as long as you pay one bill a month).
Eligibility: You must establish a checking account with direct deposit, refinance a vehicle loan with EFCU for at least $10,000,or transfer at least $2500 from one credit card to an EFCU Visa Credit Card.
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and a Standard savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through February 7, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB323 by 03/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Table of Contents
Energy FCU $50 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Energy Federal Credit Union Printout PDF
- Account Type: Checking Account.
- Availability: MD (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: establish checking with direct deposit
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Option of establishing checking with direct deposit, refinance a vehicle loan with EFCU for at least $10,000, or transfer at least $2500 from one credit card to an EFCU Visa Credit Card
- Closing Account Fee: None.
How To Earn Energy FCU Bonus:
- Visit the Energy Federal Credit Union website or branch.
- Apply for the Checking Account
- Set up account with direct deposit, refinance a vehicle loan with EFCU for at least $10,000,or transfer at least $2500 from one credit card to an EFCU Visa Credit Card.
- Energy Federal Credit Union will acknowledge that you are eligible for a $50 deposit to your share savings account
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Checking account: no fees
Earn a $50 bonus from Energy Federal Credit Union when you open a brand new checking account Once you set up the account and establish a checking account with direct deposit, or refinance a vehicle loan with EFCU for at least $10,000, or transfer at least $2500 from one credit card to an EFCU Visa Credit Card, you should be eligible for the offer. Find more bank bonuses from our complete list!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.