Find an updated list of Excite Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
At the moment you can take advantage of a $100 bonus when you meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Excite Credit Union Promotions
Established in 1952, Excite Credit Union has since expanded into North Carolina and California. But, if you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: Must live, work or worship in one of the following counties: Alameda, Monterey, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, San Mateo all in CA or Brunswick, New Hanover or Pender county in NC. Be sure to check out their membership page for more info.|
I’ll review the Excite Credit Union Promotions below.
Excite Credit Union $100 Checking Savings Bonus
Excite Credit Union is offering up to a $100 bonus when you open a Go Savings and Go Checking account and meet all the requirements.
- Account Type: Checking & Savings Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,500 with VISA/MC
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(Expires February 29, 2020)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet ($400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Checking Savings Bonus
- First remember to mention promo code: 100BUCKS when opening accounts.
- To earn a $50 bonus you must open a Go Savings account with a $5 minimum deposit.
- Lastly, earn another $50 when you open a Go Checking account.
- Debit Card
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Bill Pay
- Wire Transfers
- Money Orders
- 30,000 free ATMs
- Earn 5.00% APY on up to $2,500 with your Go Savings account.
Neither account charges monthly service fees for their services.
- Must be eligible for membership and open a share (Go) saving account in order to join Excite Credit Union® and obtain any product or service.
- Minimum balance of $5.00 is required to open and be maintained in the share (Go) savings account at all times to join.
- Fees and other restrictions may apply.
- Only one Go Savings Account is allowed per member.
- There is no minimum balance required to open a Go Savings Account.
This offer from Excite Credit Union is very good. However, there is a lot of information missing including its credit inquiry or if you can fund the accounts with a credit card.
If you have any of this information, leave us a comment below letting us know about your experience.
*Check back at this page for updated Excite Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.