Available for residents in Missouri, Farmers Bank of Lohman is offering a $25 bonus when you open a new checking account. To earn the $25 bonus, all you have to do is open a new checking account. With a checking account, you’ll get free online & mobile banking, free online bill pay, free unlimited checking writing, and over 600 free ATMs statewide! If you are interested in learning more read on!
Credit goes to Lindsay for telling us about this offer. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|U.S. Bank Checking: Earn a $400 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank consumer checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 2, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 cash bonus will be deposited into your Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington Platinum Perks Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB622 by 09/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 1.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Farmers Bank of Lohman $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Farmers Bank of Lohman PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking account
- Availability: MO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: No credit card funding
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $0-10, see below
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: One per customer
- Closing Account Fee: Bonus amount deducted form account if closed within 12 months
How To Earn Farmers Bank of Lohman $25 Bonus:
- Open a Checking Account from Farmers Bank of Lohman
- You will receive your $25 bonus when you have met the requirements associated with the Checking Account you have chosen to open.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- IDSecure Checking: $6 monthly fee can be waived with:
- 24 Debit Card transactions; each purchase waives $0.25 from the monthly fee
- StartFresh Checking: $10 monthly fee can be waived with:
- $500 minimum daily balance
- Rewards Checking: No monthly service fees
- Senior Checking: No monthly service fees
At the end of the day, if you are interested in a new account, then check out what Farmers Bank of Lohman has to offer and obtain your generous $25 gift card! This is a great bonus for those looking for an easy way to earn a little bonus. In addition, it has been brought to our attention that this gift card goes toward a restaurant. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.