Find an updated list of Farmer & Merchants State Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Farmer & Merchants State Bank Promotions
For over 100 years, Farmers & Merchants State Bank has been serving the Indiana and Ohio communities to help them meet their financial needs. Additionally, they have over 30 branches available for you to use. However, if you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
Additionally, they have a generous $100 bonus, Farmer & Merchants State Bank doesn’t have great rates for CDs and Savings. Comparatively, you may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
I’ll review the Farmers & Merchants State Bank Promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Wise Business Banking $100 Bonus|
|WeBull 4 Free Stocks|
Farmer & Merchants State Bank $100 Bonus
Farmer & Merchants State Bank is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new Smart 25 Checking account.
- Account Type: Smart 25 Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Does Not Expire)
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- $100 account opening bonus will be paid on this account within 90 days of account opening if 8 Point-of-Sale (POS) purchases have posted and settled the account
- Designed for students and young adults age 25 and younger
- Primary account holder must be at least 17 years of age
- Nationwide ATM fees refunded up to $10 each month
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly service charge assessed
- $50.00 minimum deposit to open account
- Debit Card established at account opening
- Online Statements provided via Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Smart 25 Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Debit Card must be establish at account opening
- Nationwide ATM fees will be refunded up to $10.00 each monthly statement cycle
- Online Statements available each monthly statement cycle
- This account converts to a Pure Checking Account, or comparable account offered, at the end of the calendar year that account holder reaches Age 25
- Account subject to approval.
- New account bonus payments will be reported on 1099-INT
Lastly, this Farmer & Merchants State Bank is great because it doesn’t have any monthly service fees so your money stays with you. Furthermore, this account is aimed towards young people, so be sure you qualify before you open one.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Farmer & Merchants State Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wise Business Banking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|