Available for residents of Kansas, Farmers State Bank is offering a 1.66% APY when you open a Consumer Treasury Index account. To earn this competitive rate, simply make an opening deposit of at least $25,000 and then maintain that minimum amount to earn the 1.66% APY rate. This account is secured by the FDIC so you can rest easy knowing that your funds are safe. So if you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: This is not just a regular Money Market account, as the interest will change every week and will match the 91 Day U.S Treasury Bill. This rate adjusts weekly and can go up or down. For any more questions, be sure to contact CSR.
Farmers State Bank Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Consumer Treasury Index
- Interest Rate: 1.66% APY
- Minimum Balance: $25,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: KS (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: You must keep the account in good standing.
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
- Insured: FDIC
ACH Capabilities & Limits:
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
Earn Farmers State Bank Rates:
- Open a Consumer Treasury Index account with a $25,000 opening deposit from Farmers State Bank.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Earn a rate of 1.66% APY with your deposit amount reaches the minimum amount of $25,000.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
*Rates accurate as of 07/03/2018
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Interest Calculated on Average Daily Balance
- 12 Compound Periods Per Year
- FDIC Insured
Check out this offer from Farmers State Bank. When you open a Consumer Treasury Index account you can earn a 1.66% APY. All you have to do is make an opening deposit of $25,000 and maintain the balance to earn the 1.66% APY! Also, if you have any experiences with this bank then leave us a comment letting us know how it went for you! Your feedback makes our site even better. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Leave a Reply