Available to residents of Connecticut and Massachusetts, Farmington Bank is offering you a chance to earn a $50 bonus when you open a FREE Student Checking Account by August 31, 2016. To be eligible for this offer, you must be a student between the ages of 18 and 24 and you must make an opening deposit of at least $50. At Farmington Bank, you can track expenses, transfer funds, set up alerts, and more with online banking and the Farmington Bank Mobile App. In addition, if you happen to misplace your debit card, you can simply turn it “off” with their Debit Card On/Off switch located inside their mobile app. Sign up today!
Eligibility: There are branches located in Connecticut and Massachusetts.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Farmington Bank $50 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Farmington Bank Student Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: FREE Student Checking Account
- Availability: CT, MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 8/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: $50 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No fees.
- Additional Requirements: Only students age 18-24 are eligible for this account.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn Farmington Bank $50 Bonus:
- Visit the nearest Farmington Bank branch open a new Free Student Checking Account by August 31, 2016 (must be a student between the ages of 18 and 24).
- If opening the account by phone, you must make a minimum initial deposit of at least $50.
- Upon completion, you should receive a $50 bonus.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Free Student Checking Account: No fees
Farmington Bank is currently having a promotion where students can earn a $50 bonus when you open up their free student checking account. This bonus is fairly simple as it only requires opening a free student checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $50. Are you interested in this bank bonus? If so, sign up today and share your experience by commenting below! Do you want to find even more bank bonuses? Check out HMB’s full list of Best Bank Bonuses!
The IHG Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card offers 60,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn up to 15X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel, 2X points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.