For residents of California, Fast Credit Union is offering $100 bonus when you open qualifying checking account good through October 31, 2018. To earn the $100 bonus, you must make 12 debit card payments, set up direct deposit or automatic payment, and receive electronic statements instead of paper. With any checking account, you can enjoy features such as mobile payments, no ATM fees, and overdraft protection. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: To be eligible to open an account at Fast Credit Union, you must live, work, or worship in Kings County. For more information about the additional qualifications, check out their membership details.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Table of Contents
Fast Credit Union $100 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Fast Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 10/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $100 , if within 6 months of opening
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus. Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Fast Credit Union $100 Bonus:
- Open any checking account from Fast Credit Union with a $25 minimum deposit by October 31, 2017.
- Set up direct deposit or automatic payment, sign up for electronic statements, and have at least 12 transactions.
- Make sure to keep your account open for at least 6 months to avoid the$ 100 early closing fee.
- The $100 Bonus will be deposited within 60 business days of completing requirements.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
Checking: There are no monthly fees listed.
Make sure you check out Fast Credit Union to learn more about the $100 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $100 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.