If you were a FedEx Driver who was mistreated and violated by the company, then you might be entitled to a portion of the $226.5 million FedEx Class Action Settlement Case. According to the lawsuit, FedEx failed to provide their employees with their rights under the California law that includes, unreimbursed employment expenses, illegal wage deductions, failure to provide meal and rest breaks, and unpaid overtime pay.
FedEx Ground Claims that the independent contractor classification is appropriate and denies that it has broken any laws, however, to avoid the cost of further litigation, they have agreed to settle the wage and hour class action lawsuit. If you are eligible for this class action lawsuit, be sure to file a claim by 01/15/16 to receive your portion of the $226.5 million settlement.
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
FedEx Class Action Lawsuit:
- FedEx Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 01/15/2016
- Who’s Eligible: All individuals that were denied their rights by FedEx under the California law.
- Estimated Amount: Varies, the $226.5 million settlement will be divided among Class Members.
- Proof of Purchase: Yes, Class Members must meet the eligibility criteria and submit a valid Claim Form before the deadline of Jan. 15, 2016.
- Case Name & Number: Dean Alexander, et al. v. FedEx Ground Package System Inc., Case No. 3:05-CV-0038 EMC, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
How to File a Claim:
- Head to the FedEx Claim Form page.
- Read the requirements and see if you qualify.
- If you qualify, fill out the Claim Form with information. (Social Security, Claimant ID Number, Etc)
- File your claim by 01/15/2016 electronically or postmark, to receive your potential reward!
Have you ever been employed as a FedEx Driver? Has the company ever denied your rights & mistreated you? Well, today might just be your lucky day because you are eligible to receive a potential award under the Fed Ex Class Action Settlement! File a claim under this Class Action Lawsuit by 01/15/2016 to receive a portion of the $226.5 million settlement today! Also, take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.