You can earn a $525 Checking & Money Market Bonus when you open any personal Checking account with Fidelity Bank.
To qualify for the $525 bonus, simply
- $200 Cash Bonus:
- Set up your new checking account with qualifying electronic direct deposits of $2,500 or more per month for three consecutive months
- Make 15 point of sale transactions per month
- Sign up for EZ Statements and enroll in Online Banking and earn $200.
- $200 Cash Bonus:
- Open a Money Market account MMDA at the same time with a minimum of $15,000 and earn an additional $200.
- $100 Cash Bonus:
- Use your Fidelity Visa® Debit Card at qualifying merchants an additional 60 times over a 3 consecutive month period and earn $100.
- $25 Cash Bonus:
- Open your new Fidelity Bank checking account online and earn $25.
Fidelity Bank $525 Checking & Money Market Bonus
- Account Type: Checking account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Chex Systems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $25 – $1,000
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $2,500
- Monthly Fee: $7-$25, waive-able
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(No Expiration Date Listed)
- Offer valid for new personal checking account clients only; offer is not valid for existing personal checking account holders.
- $200.00 will be earned when new checking account is opened and recurring electronic direct deposit credits of $2,500.00 per month are received for a minimum of three (3) consecutive months, fifteen (15) point-of-sale debit card transactions per month are completed, the client is enrolled in Online Banking, and opts into receiving EZ Statements.
- Direct deposits include deposits made by an employer or federal and/or state government agency, retirement benefits administrator, and general payments made by corporations and other organizations.
- An additional $200 will be earned when any new Fidelity Bank Money Market account is opened with at least $15,000 not currently held with Fidelity Bank and an average daily balance of $15,000 is maintained in the account for at least three (3) consecutive months. $100 will be earned when at least sixty (60) point-of-sale debit card transactions are made over a consecutive three (3) month period. $25.00 credit will be earned if account is opened online.
- All deposits will be made into your Fidelity Bank checking account on the first (1st) business day after one hundred and twenty (120) calendar days from account opening.
- Requirements must be satisfied within one hundred and twenty (120) calendar days of account opening.
- Minimum deposit to open a checking account may range between $25.00 and $1,000.00, minimum balance requirements and monthly service charges depend on which checking account is chosen.
- Clients may only receive one new checking account and Money Market account opening related bonus per calendar year.
- Other bank terms and fees may apply.
- Fidelity Bankers & their immediate family are not eligible. Member FDIC
At Fidelity Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.