See new Fidelity Bank Promotions and Bonuses here.
Currently, they are offering a cash bonus of $500 for opening qualifying accounts.
Table of Contents
About Fidelity Bank Promotions
Fidelity Bank is headquartered in Dunmore, Pennsylvania and was founded in 1903. Since then they have grown to 13 locations and boast an A health rating. However, if you are not a resident near a Fidelity Bank location, you can see our complete list of Bank Promotions available nationwide for more offers.
I will review the current Fidelity Bank Promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||WeBull 4 Free Stocks|
Fidelity Bank $500 Checking Bonus
Fidelity Bank is offering a $500 bonus when opening a new qualifying checking account and meet account requirements.
- Account Type: Checking account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Chex Systems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $25 – $1,000
- Credit Card Funding: Up To $500 (All credit card payment networks are accepted)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(Does Not Expire)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).
How To Earn $500 Checking Bonus
- Open a new Fidelity Bank checking account
- Set up your account with direct deposits or recurring electronic credits of $3,000 per month for three consecutive months
- Requirements must be satisfied within one hundred and fifty (150) calendar days of account opening
- Fidelity VISA® Check Card with Buzz Points Rewards
- Online & Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit (based on eligibility)
- Personal Web Bill Pay with two (2) bills paid per month
- EZ Statements
- Reliance Checking:
- $7 Monthly Fee:
- $1500 average daily balance, or $400 aggregated monthly direct deposit, or ten (10) point of sale (POS) Fidelity Visa® Check Card transactions per statement cycle to avoid
- $7 Monthly Fee:
- Offer valid for new personal checking account customers only
- However, please consult your Fidelity Banker for specific product information. Minimum balance requirements and fees may reduce earnings
- Additionally, customers may only receive one new checking account and savings account opening-related bonus per calendar year
Lastly, Fidelity Bank is currently having a promotion where you can earn up to a $500 bonus simply by opening a new checking account. Additionally, you or your friends will have access to a range of account features to better your banking experience!
Furthermore, feel free to leave a comment about what you like/dislike about Fidelity Bank. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated Fidelity Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|