Available nationwide, Fidelity is offering users interested in managing their investments and in reaching their goals an opportunity to do so with Fidelity Go! All you need is an opening deposit of $5,000 to get started. This is an easy and affordable way to enjoy the benefits of professional money management. Some of the services that you will receive include a mix of investments managed by the Fidelity Go team who will monitor the markets, make adjustments to your strategy as needed, track your progress, schedule deposits, and suggest an investment strategy by having you answer a few easy questions.
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash & free trades||Review|
|E*TRADE||$0 Commissions for online |
stock, ETF, & options trades
|WeBull||Free Stock & free trades||Review|
Table of Contents
Fidelity offers many tools and services to help their customers reach all of their financial goals. You can rest assured knowing that the day to day investment that’s going on as well as the trading decisions are handled by Geode Capital Management, LLC, which is an unaffiliated investment adviser that Fidelity has partnered with since 2003. Therefore you can remain confident knowing that your money is in good hands and they will find what is best for you.
- Sign Up Now
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Price: Fidelity Go accounts must be funded initially with at least $5,000
- Additional Advice: You can change your investment strategy at any time to any of the suitable options, based on info provided in your account profile
Fidelity Account Features:
- Professional management of your money: Fidelity’s team will choose your investments, monitor the markets, and work to keep your strategy on track.
- Monthly progress reports: They’ll email you a report letting you know what’s going on with your account.
- 24/7 access to your account: You can check on your account any time of the day or night. Fidelity will also help keep you informed with emailed progress reports.
Fidelity Go Comparisions:
|Robo Advisors||Fidelity Go||Betterment||Wealthfront|
|Fees||None||0.25% – Digital Plan; 0.40% – Plus Plan; 0.50% – Premium Plan||First $15k managed free; 0.25%/year for $10k+|
|Specials||None||12 months of free service||$15,000 Managed Free|
|Review||Betterment Review||Wealthfront Review|
Fidelity is a great service that users should take advantage of when considering their financial goals. Since the software is linked to your account, it easy for the team to choose what investments are most beneficial for you. With Fidelity, your best interest is the priority. Check out Fidelity is you’re interested in a way to manage your wealth at a trustworthy institution! If not, then don’t forget to check out our entire list of Brokerage Bonuses to stay updated on all the latest offers!
Interested in more brokerage promotions? See more of the best options below!
- Ally Invest Brokerage Promotion
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotion
- TD Ameritrade Promotion
- Robinhood Review
- & More Brokerage Promotions
|Texar Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.21%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||1.15%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.95%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|InTouch Credit Union||MI, NV, TX||0.85%||$1k||---||7-Month CD||Review|