Find an updated list of First Bank & Trust promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $250 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About First Bank & Trust Promotions
Founded by Barry Orr, First Bank & Trust is a financial institution that values profit through relationships, hard work, and determination. Furthermore, they aspire to be the best community bank in their area. However, if you are interested in a different bank experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: Lubbock, TX (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 111319347
- Customer Service: 877-280-1864
I’ll review the $250 offer below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as CIT Bank, Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, Discover Bank, Huntington Bank, and TD Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
First Bank & Trust $250 Bonus
First Bank & Trust is offering a promotion of $250 when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: Varies by account
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+ within 60 days
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account, see below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $25, if closed within 90 business days
(Expires April 30, 2020)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA or CIT Bank.
How To Earn $250 Checking Bonus
- To receive $100 bonus, two (2) minimum direct deposit of $500 or more each must be posted to your new checking account within 60 calendar days of account opening.
- A $150 bonus will be paid if the account has at least $4,500 balance 60 calendar days after account opening
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- SAVVY Money Management
- Platinum Checking: None listed
- Cash Rewards Checking: Keep minimum average daily balance of $7,500 to avoid $12 monthly maintenance fee
- Free Checking with eStatements: The $20 fee can be waived by maintaining a minimum balance of $35,000 using deposits
- Signature Series Checking: None listed
- $250 bonus offer is not available to existing Arizona Bank & Trust consumer checking customers or those who have been paid a new account opening bonus since January 1, 2018.
- The promotional bonus period is 3/3/2020-4/30/2020.
- If the account is closed by the customer or bank within 90 business days after opening, we may deduct bonuses earned and received at closing and a $25 account closing fee may be assessed.
- Closing the account will negate any unearned bonuses.
- If multiple checking accounts are opened during the promotional bonus period under the same primary owner name, the bonuses will be paid to the account that was opened first.
- Limit one bonus per new consumer account relationship.
This bonus from First Bank & Trust is great because it doesn’t require a large amount for you to deposit to receive the complete bonus. Even if you cannot complete the deposit requirement, you can still earn $250 when you enroll in eStatements and set up direct deposit.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated First Bank & Trust promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.