Find an updated list of First Bank & Trust promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $350 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About First Bank & Trust Promotions
Founded by Barry Orr, First Bank & Trust is a financial institution that values profit through relationships, hard work, and determination. They aspire to be the best community bank in their area. If you are interested in a different bank experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: Lubbock, TX (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 111319347
- Customer Service: 877-280-1864
I’ll review the $350 offer below.
First Bank & Trust $350 Bonus
First Bank & Trust is offering a $350 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: Varies by account
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+ within 60 days
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account, see below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $25, if closed within 90 business days
(Expires March 2, 2020)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA or CIT Bank.
How To Earn $350 Checking Bonus
- Open a qualifying checking account.
- Enroll in eStatements within 60 calendar days of account opening.
- Set up to receive a direct deposit of $500 or more post to the account within the first 60 calendar days of account opening.
- Have at least $7,500 balance 60 calendar days after account opening.
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- SAVVY Money Management
- Platinum Checking: None listed
- Cash Rewards Checking: Keep minimum average daily balance of $7,500 to avoid $12 monthly maintenance fee
- Free Checking with eStatements: The $20 fee can be waived by maintaining a minimum balance of $35,000 using deposits
- Signature Series Checking: None listed
- Bonuses will be paid within 90 business days after the promotional period has ended.
- An IRS 1099 form may be issued.
- Health Savings Accounts and Fiduciary accounts are not eligible for the promotion.
- Geographic restrictions may apply.
- Account opening is subject to approval.
- Minimum to open and APY given on a consumer checking account varies by product selected.
This bonus from First Bank & Trust is great because it doesn’t require a large amount for you to deposit to receive the complete bonus. Even if you cannot complete the deposit requirement, you can still earn $350 when you enroll in eStatements and set up direct deposit.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated First Bank & Trust promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.