Find an updated list of First Commonwealth Bank promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Generally, they have a $150 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About First Commonwealth Bank Promotions
First Commonwealth Bank makes it their personal mission to improve the financial lives of their neighbors and community businesses. They are driven by their values to help their customers. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
I’ll review the offers below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Wise Business Banking $100 Bonus|
|WeBull 4 Free Stocks|
First Commonwealth Bank $150 Business Checking Bonus
First Commonwealth Bank is offering a $150 bonus when you refer a friend to open a new business checking account.
- Account Type: Business Checking Account
- Availability: OH, PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Closing Account Fee: None.
(No Expiration Date)
I’d recommend comparing this offer with other popular ones like Chase Bank’s Total Business Account. Likewise, you can also take a look at a variety of Huntington Business Checking Bonuses to choose from that are eligible for an attractive bonus.
How To Earn $150 Business Checking Bonus
- Open a new First Commonwealth Bank personal checking account.
- Deposit a minimum of $2,000 in cumulative deposits within 60 days after account opening.
- Then the bonus will be rewarded within 4-6 weeks after completing all requirements.
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
- Deposit checks without a trip to the bank with Mobile Deposit
- Withdraw money, deposit money and transfer money at more than 55,000 fee-free ATMs
- Business Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Elite Business Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Business Checking Plus: $10, can be waived with minimum balance of $2,500
- The Bonus offer is not available if the Referred Person or Business already has a First Commonwealth Bank checking account.
- The program may be discontinued or changed at any time without notice.
First Commonwealth Bank provides great services for members in the Ohio and Pennsylvania area. If you are not located in these areas, you can always access your funds online through mobile banking.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated First Commonwealth Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wise Business Banking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|