Currently, you will be able to take advantage of a $100 checking bonus at the new Trexlertown Financial Center.
Table of Contents
About First Commonwealth FCU Promotions
First Commonwealth offers the traditional banking experience but with better rates and lowers fees. They are proud of their 96.8% overall satisfaction rating and hope you join and experience the magic too. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: Find out if you are eligible to join First Commonwealth FCU by checking out their full list of Membership Eligibility.|
I’ll review the First Commonwealth Federal Credit Union Promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
First Commonwealth FCU $100 Checking Bonus
Open a checking account at the Trexlertown Financial Center and you can earn a $100 bonus.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(Offer Expires August 31, 2020)
Editor’s Note: You can also earn a separate $100 bonus when you open an Empower VISA® Signature Card and spend $1000 within the first 3 months. However, do note that this process does trigger a hard pull on your credit.
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- New checking account must be opened between 6/15/20 and 8/31/20.
- Ongoing new direct deposit of at least $500/month required.
- Qualifying new direct deposit(s) must be received by 10/31/20 to qualify for a $100 incentive.
- First Commonwealth account(s) must be in good standing in order to be eligible.
- Must use promo code TRX20100.
- No monthly service fee or minimum balance requirement
- Free Online and Mobile Banking
- Debit Card
- Person-to-person transfer
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Mobile Pay
- There is no monthly service fee for this account.
- Members may not be a primary or joint owner on an existing First Commonwealth checking account.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing.
- Only one incentive payment per qualifying member.
- Any and all tax liability is the responsibility of the member.
Lastly, make sure you check out First Commonwealth Federal Credit Union to learn more about the $100 bonus promotion. Furthermore, don’t forget the $100 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Take advantage of this offer before it expires!
Additionally, feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
*Check back in to find an updated list of First Commonwealth Federal Credit Union bonuses.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.