Learn more about First Community Bank promotions, bonuses and offers here!
They have a $100 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
About First Community Bank Promotions
First Community Bank is headquartered in Batesville, Arkansas and was established in 1997. Since then they have grown to 25 locations and have dedicated themselves to helping their communities for all their banking needs. If you do not have a location near you, don’t worry!
I’ll review the offers below.
First Community Bank $100 Bonus
First Community Bank is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: Community Choice Checking
- Availability: AR, MO (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes (see what works)
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None Listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR
(Limited time offer)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money ($300 bonus), Bank of America ($100 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking (Up to $400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($225 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Earn up to $100 in rewards when you open a Community Choice Checking account.
- $50 reward for receiving direct deposit into your Community Choice account
- $50 reward for using your Mastercard® debit card
- After meeting reward requirement, reward will be paid by the second business day of the following month.
- Sign up for direct deposit of your paycheck, pension check, government check or any other recurring direct deposit and receive a $50 reward after a direct deposit is credited to your account.
- The direct deposit must be received within 90 days of account opening.
- Available to debit card qualified customers only. $50 will be credited to your account after your 15th debit card purchase provided the purchases are posted within the first 90 days of account opening.
- ATM transactions and cash balance transfers are not eligible.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Bloom With Us Green Account: No monthly service charge
- Free Checking: No monthly service charge
- Regular Checking: No monthly service charge on balance of $500 ($7 if balance falls below $500)
- Interest Checking: No monthly service charge on balance of $750 ($8 if balance falls below $750)
- Fifty-plus Checking: Free with direct deposit ($6 monthly service charge if balance falls below $1000 without direct deposit)
- Community Choice Checking: No monthly service fee
- Fresh Start Checking:
- Monthly service fee with direct deposit each statement cycle: $8.50
- Monthly service fee without direct deposit each statement cycle: $11.50
- Business Regular Checking: No monthly service charge on balance of $500 ($7.50 if balance falls below $500)
- Fresh Start Business Checking: Monthly service fee: $14.50
- Sole Proprietor Interest Business Checking: No monthly service charge on balance of $750 ($8.50 if balance falls below $750)
- Non-profit Free Business Checking: No monthly service charge
- Non-profit Interest Business Checking: No monthly service charge if a balance of $750 is maintained.
Make sure you check out First Community Bank to learn more about the bonus promotion. While the account is simple to open and you will have instant access to a range of account features, I can only recommend this promotion if it triggers a soft pull.
You can still see our own list of nationwide bank promotions and find an offer for you.
First Community Bank doesn’t have great rates for CDs and Savings. You may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and it helps make our site even better, so feel free to comment below and let us know what you think!
*Check back at this page for updated First Community Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
john mccann says
It would be nice if someone in their customer service knew about the bonuses. They called me and wanted to know where I found it.