Learn more about First Community Bank promotions, bonuses and offers here!
They have a $110 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About First Community Bank Promotions
First Community Bank is headquartered in Batesville, Arkansas and was established in 1997. Since then they have grown to 25 locations and have dedicated themselves to helping their communities for all their banking needs. If you do not have a location near you, don’t worry! You can still see our own list of nationwide bank promotions and find an offer for you.
I’ll review the offers below.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash Back||Review|
First Community Bank $110 Bonus
First Community Bank is offering a $110 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account
- Account Type:Community Choice Checking and Savings Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50, $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None Listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR
(Does Not Expire)
Be sure to apply as soon as possible for these First Community Bank promotions! Also feel free to take advantage of these other great deals offered by the following banks: HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
How To Earn $110 Bonus
- $50 reward for receiving direct deposit into your Community Choice account
- $50 reward for using your Mastercard® debit card
- $10 reward for opening a savings account
- Community Choice Checking
- Opening balance requirement $50.00
- Free Mastercard® debit card, subject to approval
- Free First Link Internet Banking and Bill Pay\
- Unlimited check writing Itemized monthly statements with free organizer
- Mobile Banking
- Savings Account
- Minimum amount to open: $25
- Interest paid quarterly at current Savings rate
- Unlimited deposits and up to six withdrawals per quarter
- Free First Community Bank ATM card
- First Link Internet Banking and Bill Pay
- Telephone Banking line
- Quarterly itemized statements
- No Monthly Fees
- Sign up for direct deposit and receive a $50 reward after a direct deposit is credited to your account
- The direct deposit must be received within 90 days of account opening
- Available to debit card qualified customers only
- $50 will be credited to your account after your 15th debit card purchase provided the purchases are posted within the first 90 days of account opening
- ATM transactions and cash balance transfers are not eligible
- Valid on a new First Community Bank savings account with a $100 minimum opening balance$10 will be credited to the new savings account if opened with a Community Choice Checking account
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Make sure you check out First Community Bank to learn more about the $110 bonus promotion. While the account is simple to open and you will have instant access to a range of account features, I can only recommend this promotion if it triggers a soft pull.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and it helps make our site even better, so feel free to comment below and let us know what you think!
*Check back at this page for updated First Community Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|