For SEG Partners, First Community Credit Union is offering a chance to earn a $100 bonus when you open a Checking Account with a direct deposit.
To get started, you will have to open a qualifying checking account using promo code: BD101. Additionally, you are required to set up a direct deposit of at least $500 to earn the $100 bonus. Finally, after 120 days of maintaining the account and direct deposit you will earn a $100 bonus.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: To learn more about FCCU’s membership eligibility make sure to check out their membership page.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank bonus. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
Editor’s Note: Recent graduates of Texas may also be interested in a similar bonus First Community CU is offering. For more information please check out our First Community CU Checking Savings Review.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
First Community Credit Union $100 Bonus
- Direct link to Offer
- First Community CU Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Free Checking Account
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $5, $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
Earn First Community CU $100 Bonus
- To join First Community CU, you will have to open a Savings Account with a minimum opening deposit of $5.
- Next, open a Free Checking Account using promo code: BD101.
- There is a minimum opening deposit of $25 required for the Free Checking Account.
- After your account is opened, you will have to set up a direct deposit of at least $500 to the account.
- If you maintain the direct deposit and your Accounts are in good standing condition, you will earn $100 bonus to your Savings Account after 120 days.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
Free Checking: There are no monthly service fees for this account.
First Community Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus to Select Employee Group Partners that open a Checking Account with a direct deposit. Remember that this bonus must be reported to the IRS.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
The United Club Infinite Card offers 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!