Available to residents of Illinois, First Community Financial Bank is offering students a chance to earn a $50 Target gift card bonus when they open a new Student Checking Account. To be eligible for this offer, you must open a free student checking account with a minimum initial deposit of $100. By opening a checking account here at First Community Financial Bank, you can expect to get ready for school (and beyond) with no ATM fees, no ongoing minimum balance requirements, free email/text alerts, free mobile banking, and so much more! Sign up today!
Eligibility: There are branches located in Illinois.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
First Community Financial Bank $50 Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- First Community Financial Bank Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Free Student Checking Account
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: At least $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed.
- Monthly Fee: No fees.
- Additional Requirements: Must be a student. Students under 18 must have a parent as joint owner.
- Closing Account Fee: If account is closed prior to one year of opening, early closing account fee of $50 will be deducted from the account at closing.
First Community Financial Bank $50 Bonus:
- Visit the nearest First Community Financial Bank branch and open a new Free Student Checking Account with a minimum initial opening deposit of $100.
- Once you open a Free Student Checking Account, you will receive a $50 gift card at the time of account opening.
- Account must be open for at least a year or an early closing fee of $50 will be deducted from the account at closing.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Free Checking Account: No fees, BUT a $3 monthly charge will be assessed for paper account statements.
First Community Financial Bank is currently having a promotion where students can earn a simple $50 Target gift card when they simply open a free student checking account with a initial deposit of at least $100. This is a fairly simple bonus as all it takes is opening an account and an opening deposit to instantly receiving the bonus. Are you interested in this bank bonus? If so sign up today! Please share your experience by commenting below! Do you want a full, exclusive list of business bank bonuses? Read our full list of Best Bank Bonuses!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. Plus, earn 3X points on dining, including takeout and eligible delivery services, for the first year.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases;
• 1x point on all other purchases.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.