Find an updated list of First Entertainment Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are offering a $300 checking bonus when you open a qualifying account and meet the certain requirements. This bank bonus has no direct deposit requirement!
Table of Contents
About First Entertainment Credit Union Promotions
Headquartered in Hollywood, First Entertainment Credit Union is the 33rd largest credit union in the state of California and the 200th largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1967 and has grown to 219 employees and 89,159 members at 9 locations.
|Eligibility: Membership in First Entertainment Credit Union is open to those who live, work, worship or attend school in Los Angeles County, California and to employees and retirees of companies served by First Entertainment. See current membership details.|
I’ll review the current First Entertainment Credit Union Promotions below.
First Entertainment Credit Union $300 Checking Bonus
First Entertainment Credit Union is offering a $300 bonus when you open a new checking account.
- What you’ll get: $300 bonus
- Account Type: Checking and Savings account
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No. But set recurring deposits 3x of at least $1K.
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None
Editor’s Note: You can earn up to $600 with Credit Card, Term Certificate, and Loan.
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Get a $300 bonus when you open a Checking Account and complete $1,000 in debit card purchases within 90 days and enroll in eStatements.
- Use promo code: NEWMEMBER2023
- Eligibility requirements apply, and all must be met by the 90th day of account opening to qualify for up to $600 bonus.
- Offer available to new members joining First Entertainment Credit Union between January 3, 2023 and June 30, 2023, using promo code NEWMEMBER2023.
- A new member is defined as having no previous relationship with First Entertainment Credit Union.
- Limited to a maximum $600 total bonus per member.
- Accounts must be in good standing to receive bonus payout(s) (not in default, closed, inactive, or otherwise “not in good standing”).
- Bonus(es) will be considered dividends and may be reported on IRS form 1099-INT.
- First Entertainment Credit Union employees and business accounts are not eligible for this offer.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Value Checking: $6 monthly fee, waived if enrolled in Estatements.
- Advantage Checking: $8 monthly fee, waived if daily checking balance is $1,000 or aggregate of $4,000.
- Teen Checking: None
- Business Essential Checking: $16 monthly fee, waived with a Minimum Average Daily Balance of $1,000
- Business Advantage Checking: $22 monthly fee, waived with a Minimum Average Daily Balance of $5,000
Make sure you check out First Entertainment Credit Union to learn more about the bonus promotions. If you reside near a branch, then I would take a look! If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
CDs and Savings Accounts are another great way to earn and save money. However, this bank doesn’t offer the best rates. Click the links to see the full list of the best Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
*Check back for updated First Entertainment Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.