For residents of Ohio, Michigan, or Indiana. First Federal Bank is offering a $150 bonus when you open a new checking account by June 30, 2017. First you must receive the promo code in order to qualify for the bonus. Once you’ve opened a new checking account, you can earn the first $75 bonus when you complete ten debit card transactions within 60 days of account opening. The second $75 bonus is awarded once you complete three online bill pay transactions within 60 days of account opening. As long as you open the account by the end of the year and complete the requirements, the $150 bonus will be yours!
Eligibility: First Federal Bank has 42 branches throughout the tri-state area of Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana. Accounts can be opened online. You must also receive a promo code for this bonus.
Editor’s Note: Promotion code valid for one-time use only and is case sensitive. To receive a promotion code please visit your nearest branch.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
Table of Contents
First Federal Bank $150 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- First Federal Bank Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Relationship Checking, E-Checking, Student Banking, Simple Checking.
- Availability: OH, MI, IN (Branch Locations)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/17
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $50 Minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500, only Visa & Mastercard accepted
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None Listed.
- Monthly Fee: $0 or $10, see below on how to waive monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: Complete 10 debit card transactions and complete three online bill pay transactions within 60 days of account opening.
- Household Limit: 1 per calendar year.
- Closing Account Fee: $25 if closed within 180 days
How to Earn First Federal Bank Bonus:
- Open a new checking account from First Federal Bank by June 30, 2017.
- Take your promo card to your nearest First Federal Bank location to open your account. To receive a promotion code please visit your nearest branch.
- Within 60 days of account opening, complete at least 10 debit card transactions and pay at least 3 bills with Online BillPay.
- Incentives will be deposited into your new checking account within 30 days after the completion of corresponding requirement.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Relationship Checking: To avoid the $10 monthly fee, you must maintain an Average Daily Balance of $1,000 or Combined Deposit and Loan Account Balances of $20,000 or more.
- E-Checking: To avoid the $10 monthly fee, you must set up Direct Deposit from Income Source and Enroll in E-Statements and Enroll in OnLine Banking and Have an Active Debit Card (1 or more point-of-sale transaction)
- Student Banking: No monthly service fees.
- Simple Checking: No monthly service fees.
First Federal Bank is offering residents of Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana the chance to earn a $150 cash bonus! As long as you open the account by the end of the year and complete the transactions within 60 days of account opening, you should qualify for this offer! If you don’t live in the area or you looking for more Bonuses, check out our list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.