Find the most recent First Federal Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, you a chance to earn a $150 bonus when you open a new personal checking account by August 31, 2019!
Table of Contents
About First Federal Bank Promotions
Established in 1920, First Federal Bank has become the 10th largest bank in the state of Ohio. They are headquartered in Defiance and currently have 43 locations where you can get access to great bank bonuses, CD rates as well as bank rates.
We will review First Federal Bank promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks|
First Federal Bank $150 Bonus
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: Minimum $50 initial deposit to open.
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $0-10, see below on how to avoid
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, but fees may apply. Speak to your bank representative to make sure. Offer no available for those who have closed a checking account within the past 12 months.
Hat tip to Lindsay
In addition to the current promotion, you may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA or CIT Bank.
How To Earn $150 Bonus
- Open a personal checking account with First Federal Bank with a $50 opening deposit by August 31, 2019.
- Complete at least 10 debit card purchases spending at least $15 each within 60 days of account opening.
- Make 3 payments using Bill Pay spending at least $15 each within 60 days of account opening.
- After completing the requirements, two $75 deposits will be deposited in your account.
- Free Mobile Deposit
- Unlimited Check Writing
- No Minimum Balance or Average Daily Balance
- Relationship Checking Account: $10 fee, waived if:
- Maintain an Average Daily Balance of $1,000 or
- Combined Deposit and Loan Account Balances of $20,000 or more.
- E-Checking Account: $10 fee, waived if:
- Direct Deposit from Income Source – AND
- Enroll in E-Statements – AND
- Enroll in Online Banking – AND
- Have an Active Debit Card (1 or more point-of-sale transaction)
- Student Banking Checking Account: There are no monthly service fees
- Simple Checking Account: There are no monthly service fees
- This offer is valid for new checking account customers only
- Minimum $50 initial deposit to open
- Offer not valid to existing First Federal Bank checking account customers
- May not be combined with any other offer, and only one offer valid per calendar year
- Offer subjected to change without notification
Make sure to check out First Federal Bank to learn more about their $150 bonus promotion. All it takes is opening a new checking account, making a certain number of transactions, and a minimum deposit of $50 upon account opening to achieve the bonus.
Feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated First Federal Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|