Available nationwide, First Financial Northwest Bank High Yield Savings Accounts are offering a phenomenal 4.85% APY rate.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about First Financial Northwest Bank.
About First Financial Northwest Bank High Yield Savings
First Financial Northwest Bank has been a pillar of their local community for 100 years. Residents and businesses have not only relied upon First Financial Northwest Bank’s personalized financial services, but also as a promoter and sponsor of various events and fundraisers for non-profits, civic organizations, and more. They’ve sustained long-standing relationships thanks to their friendly service, expertise in fulfilling each customer’s individual needs, and leveraging the latest technology to help their customers save time and money.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
First Financial Northwest Bank High Yield Savings Rate
- Account Type: High Yield Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 4.85% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $1 minimum
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
First Financial Northwest Bank ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Earn First Financial Northwest Bank Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- FDIC insured. No fees. $1 minimum deposit.
- 24/7 online access to funds.
- 100-year reputation for providing unique, innovative solutions.
Check out this offer from First Financial Northwest Bank and open an High Yield Savings Account to earn the high rate today!
Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on First Financial Northwest Bank High Yield Savings Account.
Leave a Reply