Read on to learn more about First Financial Northwest Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are offering up to a $300 in cash bonuses when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About First Financial Northwest Bank Promotions
First Financial Northwest Bank is more than a name. They are about providing personalized service that drives them to deliver unique innovative solutions. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: WA (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 325170877
- Customer Service: 866-372-1200
I’ll review the First Financial Northwest Bank Promotions below.
First Financial Northwest Bank $300 Checking Bonus
First Financial Northwest Bank is offering up to a $300 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking and savings account.
- Account Type: First Checking Account, Enhanced Savings Account, Premium Money Market, Certificate of Deposit
- Availability: WA (Pierce County branches only)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: Yes, $25; See down below to waive
- Early account termination fee: If your account is closed within nine months, we will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
- Household limit: None listed
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet ($400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How to Earn $300 Checking Bonus
- Earn $50 when you open a First Checking Account
- Earn $150 when you open a First Checking Account + Enhanced Savings
- Earn $250 when you open a First Checking Account + Enhanced Savings + Premium Money Market
- Earn $300 when you open a First Checking Account + Enhanced Savings + Premium Money Market + CD
|First Enhanced Savings||$5,000|
|First Premium MMDA||$2,500|
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit
- Earn Interest on your funds
- First Premium MMDA: Maintain balance of $25,000 to waive $10 monthly service fee.
- To receive the Bonus Payment, you must open a new account or accounts at our Gig Harbor or University Place branches and deposit the required opening deposit balance based on your account selection the same day. We will deposit the Bonus Payment amount you qualify for, to your new account 90 days after account opening. The bonus cannot be used as the opening deposit. This Bonus Payment is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT at the end of the year. Please consult your tax advisor.
- Account Closing: If your account is closed within nine months, we will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
- Other restrictions may apply, refer to Truth and Savings Disclosure for your new accounts.
First Financial Northwest Bank has a bonus for every occasion. Whether if you need a new personal checking, personal savings, or business checking, you can earn extra cash while taking control of your financial future.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated First Financial Northwest Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.