Read on to learn more about First Financial Northwest Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are offering up to a $300 in cash bonuses when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus||Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||WeBull 4 Free Stocks|
Table of Contents
About First Financial Northwest Bank Promotions
First Financial Northwest Bank is more than a name. They are about providing personalized service that drives them to deliver unique innovative solutions. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
I’ll review the First Financial Northwest Bank Promotions below.
First Financial Northwest Bank $300 Checking Bonus
First Financial Northwest Bank is offering up to a $300 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking and savings account.
- Account Type: First Checking Account, Enhanced Savings Account, Premium Money Market, Certificate of Deposit
- Availability: WA (Pierce County branches only)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: Yes, $25; See down below to waive
- Early account termination fee: If your account is closed within nine months, we will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
- Household limit: None listed
(Expires December 31, 2020)
You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking® ($150 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), and HSBC Advance Checking (up to $240 bonus).
How to Earn $300 Checking Bonus
- Earn $50 when you open a First Checking Account
- Earn $150 when you open a First Checking Account + Enhanced Savings
- Earn $250 when you open a First Checking Account + Enhanced Savings + Premium Money Market
- Earn $300 when you open a First Checking Account + Enhanced Savings + Premium Money Market + CD
|First Enhanced Savings||$5,000|
|First Premium MMDA||$2,500|
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit
- Earn Interest on your funds
- First Premium MMDA: Maintain balance of $25,000 to waive $10 monthly service fee.
- Offer is subject to change.
- Bonus is available for all Certificate of Deposit (CD) terms.
- A linked checking account is required and must have a direct deposit totaling a minimum of $250.00 per month.
- Transfers from a money market or savings account to another account or to third parties by pre-authorized automatic, internet, telephone, check, or similar order are limited to six per statement cycle.
- Your savings or money market account is subject to a fee for each transaction over the limit. Please refer to the Fee Schedule.
- Fees may reduce earnings
First Financial Northwest Bank has a bonus for every occasion. Whether if you need a new personal checking, personal savings, or business checking, you can earn extra cash while taking control of your financial future.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated First Financial Northwest Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|Simple||Up to 0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|