You can earn a $500 Business Checking Bonus when you open any personal Checking account from First Home Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open a business checking account then you’ll get $250
- Earn another $250 when you have deposited a minimum of $1,000 within 90 days
First Home Bank $500 Business Checking Account Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Offer Expires October 30, 2021)
- To qualify for the $500 bonus, you must be a new First Home Bank business checking customer and qualified to open a business checking account in accordance with our normal standards before 10.30.21 and have deposited a minimum of $1,000 before 90 days.
- The initial $250 bonus will be deposited within 30 days of account opening.
- Your account must remain open in order to receive the additional $250 bonus, which you will receive within 91-100 days providing all requirements have been met.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons, may change at any time, and may be withdrawn at any time.
- The bonus will be reported to the IRS in accordance with applicable law.
- Free Business Checking is a non-interest bearing account.
- Business Interest Checking is a tiered, interest-bearing account.
- The interest rate and corresponding annual percentage yield (APY) are tiered.
- If the daily balance in the account is $500.00 or more, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be .10% with an APY of .10%.
- An interest rate of 0.20% with an APY of .20% will be paid only for that portion of your daily balance that is greater than $2,500.00.
- This offer is only eligible for Florida residents.
At First Home Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.
Be sure to check out our latest First Home Bank Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions to keep updated on amazing offers!
Leave a Reply