Available to residents of Missouri, First Midwest Bank is offering you a chance to earn a $25 bonus when you open any personal checking account and bring in your old checks and debit card. To be eligible for this bonus, open any new personal checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $50. Simply visit any branch and speak with one of First Midwest Bank’s customer representatives to get started. First Midwest Bank has 4 branch locations throughout Missouri for you visit to get started. Sign up today!
Eligibility: There are 4 branches located in Missouri.
Credit goes to Michael for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
First Midwest Bank $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- First Midwest Bank Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: MO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: $50 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed.
- Monthly Fee: $0-6. See how to avoid fees below.
- Additional Requirements: Open one of the qualifying accounts and bring in your old checks and debit card
- Closing Account Fee: None listed. Fees may apply.
Earn First Midwest Bank $25 Bonus:
- Visit the nearest First Midwest Bank branch open a new personal checking account and fund it with at least $50 upon account opening.
- Bring in unused checking account pads and your debit card from your previous bank as a bonus. The bonus will be deposited into your checking account upon presentment of the required items. The required items include unused checking account pad(s) and debit card(s) from your prior bank.
- Upon completion, you should receive a $25 bonus to put into your new account at First Midwest Bank.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- BaZing Checking Account: $5 monthly fee WITH 10 cent fee reduction for every debit card purchase
- Interest Checking Account: Only $6 monthly charge if balance falls below $500
- Simply Checking Account: no fees
- Advantage Checking Account: free for customers ages 60 or over
First Midwest Bank is currently having a promotion where can earn a simple $25 bonus by opening a personal checking account and bringing in your old checks and debit card. I recommend opening the Simply Checking Account as there are no fees and minimum balance requirement. You will need to fund your new account with at least $50 as a requirement. Are you interested in this bank bonus? If so sign up today! Please share your experience by commenting below! Do you want a full, exclusive list of business bank bonuses? Read our full list of Best Bank Bonuses!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.