You can earn a $50 Referral Bonus when you refer new members and they open any personal Checking account with First Nebraska Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Present coupon when opening a new Checking or Savings Account in addition to the $5 membership fee.
- Receive at least one direct deposit or payroll deduction into the savings or checking account
- Maintain a balance of minimum $50 during the first 60 days of account opening
First Nebraska Credit Union $50 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Checking & Saving
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Varies
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(No Expiration Date Listed)
- To qualify for membership and to open a checking account, you must meet eligibility requirements and account opening qualifications. New memberships only. Must present this coupon to be eligible. Membership requires a share savings account with a minimum opening deposit of $5. To open a checking account, you must have a share savings account.
- An active account is defined as an account that receives at least one direct deposit/payroll deduction into the savings or checking account with a minimum deposit of $50 per month, in addition to the minimum opening deposit of $5 during the first 60 days of savings account opening
- Pee Wee accounts require a minimum direct deposit/payroll deduction of $5 per pay period.
- Share Savings or checking accounts with a $0 balance, overdrawn or closed before 60 days are not eligible to receive any bonuses.
- Offers do not apply to second or multiple checking accounts. Smart Start checking requires a parent or guardian as a signer until at least age 19.
- There is no limit to the number of friends or family members that you can refer.
- The value of reward will be reported to the IRS and the recipient is responsible for any federal, state or local taxes on this offer.
At First Nebraska Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.