Find an updated list of First Nebraska Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they are offering a $100 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About First Nebraska Credit Union Promotions
First Nebraska Credit Union is a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative. They offer many of the same services you find at other financial institutions, however they are motivated by service rather than profit. Their focus is “People Helping People” and their goal is to strengthen the financial well-being of their members. Additionally, if you are interested in a different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: First Nebraska Credit Union offer membership to family members of our current credit union members, people who live, work, worship, or attend school in eight counties around Omaha & Lincoln; people in the education and healthcare field, of Methodist or Lutheran religion, plus employees of 200 select employee groups. See current membership details|
I’ll review the offers below.
First Nebraska Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
When you open a new checking account and meet the requirements, you can earn a $100 bonus.
- Account Type: Checking account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Yes
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), Citi Priority Account Package ($700 bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($100 bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Open a new checking accounts opened by 12/31/2020
- Earn $25 when member establishes a direct deposit. The first direct deposit must be posted to the account upon 60 days of active account status.
- Earn an additional $25 when you enroll in eStatements through Online Banking, and still be enrolled upon 60 days of active account status.
- Complete 10 debit card transactions and earn an additional $25
- Lastly, earn $25 for a qualifying $600 Overdraft Line Of Credit
- Overdraft Protection available
- Mobile Banking with mobile deposit and bill pay
- Earn dividends, minimums apply
- Premier Checking: $10 fee if balance falls below $2,500.
- Basic Checking: Cannot waive monthly fee
- Classic Checking: $3 fee if balance falls below $200.
- All offers valid only for new checking accounts opened between 1/2/2020 and 12/31/2020.
- Offer may change or be discontinued at any time without prior notice.
- To open a checking account, you must have a share savings account which requires a minimum balance of $5.
- To qualify for a checking account you must meet certain eligibility requirements.
- Offer not available for existing members with an open checking account.
- Offer not available on Basic or Classic Checking Accounts.
- Each earned reward will be credited to the checking account upon 60 days of active account status.
- Limit of one combined reward per mailing address. The total combined reward will not exceed $100.
- The value of this reward will be reported to the IRS and the recipient is responsible for any federal, state or local taxes on this offer.
This bonus that is being offered is an extremely easy bonus to earn. Simply complete all the requirements and you will be on your way to earning $100. However, make sure to read the monthly fee waiver requirements.
Furthermore, definitely provide your feedback, as they make our sites better!
Additionally, back at this page for updated First Nebraska Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.